Items Have No Place in an Economic Stimulus Package
- Letter: Legislation needed. Varga, Patricia // Saskatchewan Sage;Mar2011, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p5
A letter to the editor is presented, related to the legislation required in Canada, for which Bill C-55 and Bill-480 needs to be passed.
- Health care reform crucial. Yusko, Brenda // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/2/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Michigan Must have a Show of Unity From Its Legislators," which appeared in the January 26, 2009 issue.
- An Open Letter to Lawmakers. Liebert, Scott // Insurance Advocate;7/13/2009, Vol. 120 Issue 13, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the budget agreement enacted by the New York State Legislature.
- Ministers' hypocrisy on welfare reform. Hambly, David // Community Care;7/9/2009, Issue 1778, p12
A letter to the editor is presented "Expense scandal reveals crass hypocrisy of DWP ministers," by Gary Vaux.
- letters to the editor. Johnston, Sid; Leighton, Gene; Jacobs, Debra; Meade, Jim; Famiglio, Mark; Liddle, Suzanne; Graves, Donna E. // Sarasota Magazine;Jan2008, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p25
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Under the Radar" in the November 2007 issue, "The New Sarasota 100" in the July 2007 issue and "I Think I've Invented the Perfect Religion" in the November 2007 issue.
- Proper punishment. Tribe, Laurence H. // New Republic;11/9/92, Vol. 207 Issue 20, p4
Presents a letter to the editor on an article on crime bill in the U.S., introduced by Senator Charles Schumer of New York, published in the October 12, 1992 issue of the periodical.
- THE HILLS: Congress Blog. // Hill;5/20/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 58, p20
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Farm Bill Prove Boon to Entire Nation" that was published in the previous issue.
- Columnist wrong on motive, effect of animal cruelty law. Gallegly, Elton; Moran, Jim; Logan-Tackett, Helen // Hill;9/8/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 98, p24
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Dereliction of duty" in the September 8, 2009 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Eisenbrey, Ross; Coleman, Frank // Hill;12/15/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 147, p20
No abstract available.
- Legislature Fails To Support Mental-Health Patients. Fauso, Alfred A. // Business Journal (Central New York);7/2/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p21
Presents a letter to the editor on the failure of a legislature to support mental health patients.