- Find the cause. Alumbaugh, Mike // Quality Progress;May2009, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p9
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the use of stimulus plan as tool to restructure the old-fashioned root cause analysis (RCA) that was published in the previous issue.
- Shock Therapy. Pieper, Paul J. // Commentary;May2009, Vol. 127 Issue 5, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Stimulus: A History of Folly," from the March 2009 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Kuhn, Tom; Funk, David; Eldridge, Reed // Hill;7/22/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 87, p32
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the commitment of Edison Electric Institute Inc.'s members to participate on global climate change in 2050, the importance of economic stimulus package in healthcare systems and the effects of...
- Letters to the Editor. Titone, Alfred J. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;4/20/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p9
A letter to the editor is presented about the significance of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act for the Small Business Administration (SBA) in the U.S.
- Graphics Are Misleading In Stimulus Story. Korman, Richard // ENR: Engineering News-Record;3/29/2010, Vol. 264 Issue 11, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "As Federal Dollars Pour Out, A Second Stimulus Plan Grows," in the February 15, 2010 issue of the journal "ENR: Engineering News-Record."
- Inbox. Hirsch, David; Ulivelli, Ettore; Teichmann, Paul; LaCome, Philippe; Errey, John R.; Str�ven, Nina Theresa; Vaidya, Girish // Time International (Atlantic Edition);3/9/2009, Vol. 173 Issue 10, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented for articles from previous issues, including "How to Spend the Stimulus," by Michael Grunwald in the February 16, 2009 issue, "Democracy," by Hannah Beech in the January 12, 2009 issue, and "A Great Divide," by Jyoti Thottam in the February 16, 2009 issue.
- LETTERS. Mahern, Brian; Kennedy, Jim; Hutson, Mike // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/20/2012, Vol. 32 Issue 52, p11A
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the plans for the newly minted asset of Georgia Street downtown, Joe Donnelly's vote for the U.S. American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, and public transit's taxation.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Smith, Dave; Gardner, Robert // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);1/4/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 1, pP24
Several letters to the editor are presented including commentaries by Dave Smith on Nevada gaming tax adjustments and Robert Gardner on the stimulus bill and raising taxes.
- PEERSAY. // Network World;4/20/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles including Cisco Systems Inc. and Buy America provisions of the &7.2 billion broadband stimulus funds, the Microsoft Corp.'s revenue on the U.S. global netbook markets and the web sites.