- Wild Animals As Fund Raisers. Pierce, David C. // Conservationist;Sep/Oct90, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p49
Presents a letter to the editor about school children knowing which species are endangered.
- Sorry, Wrong Mammal. Pine, Ronald H. // Humanist;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p2
Presents a letter to the editor about the possible extinction of primate species.
- OF GEESE AND FAULTY SENTENCES. Scott, J. Michael; Stone, Charles P.; Walker, Ronald P. // BioScience;Jul/Aug86, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p412
Presents a letter to the editor about the proliferation of the endangered Hawaiian goose in Hawaii, in relation to an article by S. Dillon Ripley in the January, 1986 issue of BioScience.
- Shortage-Sighted. Donner, Kit // Teacher Magazine;Mar/Apr2006, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Endangered Species: Financial worries drive men from the profession" in the November/December 2005 issue.
- CLEAN THE AIR. Blumm, Michael C.; Kimbrell, George Andreas // Environmental Law (00462276);Summer2005, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p491
Presents a letter to the editor about the Endangered Species Act.
- Whose good life? Watson, Bill // New Scientist;10/6/2007, Vol. 196 Issue 2624, p26
A letter to the editor in response to an article about endangered species is presented.
- Edangered Species. CROWELL, KENNETH L. // BioScience;7/15/1970, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p790
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about endangered species that was published in the previous issues.
- FOSTER HABITATS. Thimann, Kenneth V. // BioScience;Jan1987, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p5
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Preservation versus elimination," by Norman Levine on page 308 of Volume 36, concerning species preservation.
- Lions for sale. Travers, Will // New Scientist;11/13/2004, Vol. 184 Issue 2473, p31
Presents a letter to the editor on endangered species of animals.
- FUTURE INTEREST. Lerner, Bronwen // BioScience;Mar1987, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p174
Presents a letter to the editor concerning the preservation of endangered species and the work of Betsy Dresser on pages 594-597 of Volume 36.