- Utilities' emissions focus of forum on global warming. Baird, Kristen // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/16/96, Vol. 17 Issue 38, p6
Previews the 1996 Global Climate Change conference on September 16, 1996. Event description; Participants.
- Global warming conference discusses greenhouse gas reduction. // Engineered Systems;Oct96, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p17
Reports on the holding of the 1996 Conference of the Parties for Global Climate Change in Geneva, Switzerland. International Climate Change Partnerships' (IICP) call for long-term focus on the climate change issue.
- `Cooler Heads' at NACo conference. // Consumer Comments;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p2
Presents information on the exhibit on global warming hosted by the Cooler Heads Coalition at the National Association of Counties 63rd Annual Conference in Portland, Oregon from July 17-21, 1998. Speakers during the event; Highlights.
- Global warming ignites Assembly action. // United Nations Chronicle;Mar90, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p86
Reports on UN plans for a world conference on global warming in Brazil in 1992. High tide concerns; Projected ecological crisis; Other environmental issues to be addressed.
- Global Warming International Conference. // Science Teacher;Feb94, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p60
Announces the holding of the Fifth Global Warming International Conference and Expo (GW5) in San Francisco, California on April 4-7, 1994. Topics and issues; Organization of special topic symposia; Contact information.
- AHRI Hosts Conference. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/29/2013, Vol. 249 Issue 13, p5
The article offers information on the AHRI Low Global Warming Potential (GWP) Alternative Refrigerants Evaluation Program (AREP) conference from the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) to be held at the New York Hilton Midtown in New York City on January 16, 2014.
- The White House meets the greenhouse. // Earth Island Journal;Spring91, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p12
Reports on the temperature in Washington, D.C. on February 4, 1991 during the holding of an international conference on global warming. Achievement of the 70-degree temperature; Average temperatures on earth in the 1980s.
- Global warming meeting. // Malakoff News (TX);9/15/2006, Vol. 97 Issue 37, p2
The article offers information on a global warming meeting to be held on September 21, 2006 at Wulf Outdoor Sports in Athens, Texas.
- Global warming conference discusses targets to reduce greenhouse gases. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/5/96, Vol. 198 Issue 14, p30
Reports on the second Conference of the Parties for Global Climate Change (COP2) held in Geneva, Switzerland in July 1996. Proposed actions for reducing greenhouse gases; Speakers; Other topics discussed.