- A Libertarian Future. // Forbes Asia;Mar2011, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "Life After Facebook," published in the February 2011 issue of the journal.
- FACE-OFF. TISCHENDORF, DAN // American Iron Magazine;Nov2009, Issue 253, p38
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about Facebook by Genevieve in the August 2009 issue.
- To Buy or Not to Buy. // Time;9/5/2011, Vol. 178 Issue 9, p10
The article presents reader responses through online social media to the article "12 Things You Should Stop Buying Now."
- The power of social networking in medicine. Brownstein, Catherine A; Brownstein, John S; Williams III, David S; Wicks, Paul; Heywood, James A // Nature Biotechnology;Oct2009, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p888
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an editorial about the social networking site PatientsLikeMe, in the September 2009 issue.
- MAIL CALL. Taylor, John; Hogan, Kevin // Tire Business;1/18/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 21, p6
The article presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "10 things social media can't do for you," in the January 4, 2010 issue.
- Facebook face-offâ€¦. Ripski, Michael B. // Christian Century;9/23/2008, Vol. 125 Issue 19, p53
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "My Facebook friends" by Gregory Jones in the July 15, 2008 issue.
- Facebook as Educational Tool. Jarrell, Debi // Learning & Leading with Technology;Nov2009, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p6
A response by Debi Jarrell to a letter to the editor about Facebook.com as an educational tool is presented.
- Webgroups: A way of facilitating web-based professional interaction - Initial experience at the IRIA, Delhi state branch. Dev, Ankur; Upreti, Lalendra; Puri, Sunil; Mittal, M. K. // Indian Journal of Radiology & Imaging;Aug2008, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p264
A letter to the editor is presented about the webgroup of the Indian Radiology and Imaging Association (IRIA) based in New Delhi, India.
- What about Cyburbia? Croft, Paul; Easter, Danielle; Gifford, Dan; Kelley, Monica; Mais, Jeff; Mendel, Jonathan; Sparks, Chance; Tasman, Dan; Thompson, Tim; Urban, Kevin; Wood, Scott // Planning;Jun2008, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p55
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Building Cities in the Virtual World" that was published in the April 2008 issue.
- Make the grade. Deeney, Dianna May Lyons // Quality Progress;Mar2010, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Social Graces," by Babette Burdick in the January 2010 issue.