Admission that intelligent design is a religious view
- The Life of Courses. Cross, Jay // Chief Learning Officer;Apr2007, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p8
A response by Jay Cross to a letter to the editor about his article "Courses are Dead" is presented.
- Then There Were Some. Meek, Doris A. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Feb65, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p616
Presents a letter to the editor regarding recreation education curricula.
- Troubled. Kinderman, Robert W. // Phi Delta Kappan;Apr88, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p623
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article 'Can Depth Replace Coverage in the High School Curriculum,' by Fred Newman in the January 1988 issue.
- Letters to the Editor. Fischer, Aaron // Educational Leadership;Oct1957, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p53
Presents a letter to the editor about the educational curriculum.
- Letters to the Editor. Tyler, Louise L. // Educational Leadership;Jan1957, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p261
Presents a letter to the editor about the selection of educational curriculum.
- The Emperor Has No Clothes: The Tension Between the Standards-Testing Movement and a Viable Curriculum. Lumpe, Andrew T. // Journal of Science Teacher Education;Dec2005, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p259
The article presents a letter to the editor about viable curriculum.
- California's 'Model' Curriculum Unprepared For Tough Questions. Butler, Edward // Education Week;1/12/1983, Vol. 2 Issue 16, p19
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "California Board Proposes New Model Curriculum" in the December 15, 1982 issue.
- Food, Cooking and Nutrition in Schools. Nelson, Katie // Positive Health;Oct2006, Issue 128, p50
A letter to the editor is presented that discusses the intent of the schools to adopt a new curriculum on food, cooking and nutrition.
- Support from Newsweek. Costello, Maureen // District Administration;May2007, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p11
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Curriculum Hotspots," in the February 2007 issue.
- Beyond Zealots and Kooks. Hupp, Mark T. // District Administration;May2007, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p11
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Parental Veto of Curriculum," in the March 2007 issue.