Enteroaggregative Escherichia coli As a Possible Cause of Diarrhea in an HIV-Infected Patient
- LETTERS. Wilson, Daniel; Fraser, Dan // Fab;4/29/2009, Issue 371, p6
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in previous issues including "Plastic Bitch Invades Canada," by Max MacDonald and "What Are We AfrAIDS of?" by Sky Gilbert.
- LETTERS. Devlin, Tim; Brasch, Tom; Stryg, Carl; Dobbin, Terry; Wisniowski, Alex; Windrum, Robert; Solnicki, Louis; Berns, Don // Xtra (Toronto);8/16/2007, Issue 595, p24
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in 2007 issues, including "The Man Pulls Son from School to Boycott Gay Travel Agency," in the July 19 issue, "Mr. Trans Leatherman Toronto?," in the June 21 issue and "Beating AIDS Denialism," in the July 19 issue.
- LETTERS. // Sister Namibia;Dec2008-Mar2009, Vol. 20 Issue 5/6, p46
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the relevance of the publication in promoting women's rights and the important contribution of the publication to HIV/AIDS awareness.
- LETTERS. KOORNSTRA, J. J.; CRAWFORD, GLENN // Capital Xtra (Ottawa);5/6/2009, Issue 204, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented including one acknowledging the support extended by the members of the gay community to the success of a drive against HIV/AIDS and another one thanking the volunteers and sponsors who lend their hands in a fund-raising event.
- AIDS: China must provide education on HIV. Zhang, Jian; Jiang, Nan // Nature;6/21/2012, Vol. 486 Issue 7403, p323
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article by H. Shang and colleagues on the realities that the Chinese government must face by promoting HIV research and public education on the transmission of AIDS.
- Correspondence. Attaran, Amir; Hook, Christa; Dedicoat, M.; Newton, R.; Singh, R. B.; Pavithran, Nevil M.; Bakshi, N.; Dalal, A. K.; Mapara, Edwin M. // Tropical Doctor;Jan2005, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p59
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues about the editorial of Chris Whitty in July 2004 issue, HIV infection, and the infection rate and prevalence rate of HIV or AIDS diseases in Southern Africa.
- Letters. Neilson, Laura; Moore, John; Mathis, Catherine; Menschel, Robert B.; Kravis, Marie-Josée; Dreyer, Les; Homans, Peter // New York;4/24/2006, Vol. 39 Issue 14, p9
Several letters to the editor in response to articles in previous issues including "Onan the Vegetarian," by Russell Scott Smith in April 2006 issue, "Brainy Young Things," by Carl Swanson in the April 2006 issue, "The Bottom Line," by James J. Cramer and "Classical Music: No Peace, No Sex," by...
- HIV origins. Hale, Ann // New Scientist;11/1/2008, Vol. 199 Issue 2680, p20
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article on the origin of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) including the new techniques on tracking HIV infection in Africa, linking the acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) epidemic to the first cities of central Africa, and...
- Congenital Chloride Diarrhea: A Missed Diagnosis in an Adult Patient. Ka-Ho Lok; Hiu-Gong Hung; Kin-Kong Li; Kam-Fu Li; Ming-Leung Szeto // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jun2007, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p1328
A letter to the editor is presented about a medical case on the missed diagnosis in an adult patient with congenital chloride diarrhea.