- 'Perfect Storm' Report: Alarm, But Not Blame. Rich, Dorothy // Education Week;6/13/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p34
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Public Rhetoric, Public Responsibility, and the Public Schools," by Ellen Condliffe Lagemann in the May 16, 2007 issue.
- Refreshing. Barnes, John R. // Phi Delta Kappan;Mar90, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p576
Presents a letter to the editor about the condition of public schools in the U.S.
- A.F.T. President Used 'Choice,' Not 'Voucher,' In Speech to Teachers. Shanker, Albert // Education Week;5/22/1985, Vol. 4 Issue 35, p18
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "AFT Head Backs Voucher Proposal for Public School," in the May 8, 1985 issue.
- Some Teachers Once Accepted A 'Surrogate Parents' Role. Heywood, Anthony S. // Education Week;12/5/1990, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p23
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "In Our Opinion," by Ted Elsberg in the December 05, 1990 issue.
- The System and the Program. Harris, Beecher H. // Educational Leadership;Jan1971, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p413
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Can the Public School Survive Another Ten Years?," which was previously published in the May 1970 issue of the journal "Educational Leadership."
- A Modest Proposal: Make Principalships Elective, Highly Paid. Weiner, Dan // Education Week;9/25/1985, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p19
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the return of public schools to local control.
- The Need for Clear Terms: 'Secular' vs. 'Secularism.'. Doerr, Edd // Education Week;9/23/1987, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p21
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Secular Intolerance Seen Prompting State Regulation of Fundamentalist Schools," by Gerald Carlson in the August 5, 1987 issue.
- Response to Eduardo M. Duarte's Review of Radical Education and the Common School. Fielding, Michael; Moss, Peter // Studies in Philosophy & Education;Sep2012, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p501
A reply to the letter to the editor in response to an article that reviews the book "Radical Education and the Common School," by Eduardo M. Duarte, in the April 18, 2012 issue is presented.
- Public Schools vs. Human Rights. Lechtreck, Roy // Futurist;Jan/Feb2005, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Learning for Ourselves," by John Lundt in the November-December 2004 issue of "The Futurist" magazine.
- CLASSROOM IS NOT A SMALL GROUP. Gordon, Samuel // Social Work;Apr65, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p122
Presents a letter to the editor, on the performance of public schools.