- Letters. johnson, Kurt; Penner, Larry // Reason;Jan2012, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p8
Several letters to the presented in response to the articles published in previous issues including "Medicare Thieves," by Peter Suderman in the October, 2011 issue and "The Great Basketball Swindle," in the October issue.
- Savings From the Medicare Physician Group Practice Demonstration. Woolhandler, Steffie; Himmelstein, David U.; Colla, Carrie; Fisher, Elliott; Skinner, Jonathan // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;1/2/2013, Vol. 309 Issue 1, p30
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Spending differences associated with the Medicare Physician Group Practice Demonstration" by C.H. Colla and colleagues in a 2012 issue of the periodical along with response from the authors of the article on the letter.
- EDITOR'S INBOX. Saul, Don; Baker, Bill; Bates, Timothy // HomeCare Magazine;Oct2005, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p10
Presents letters to the editor on healthcare-related topics published in the previous issue of the journal "HomeCare." Appreciation on the clarity of the article "AAHomecare Update" and "Washington Wit & Wisdom;" Comments on Hobson-Tanner bill that provides health protection for small-earners;...
- To the Editor:. Tuffley, David // Software Practitioner;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on whingeing in the November 2011 issue.
- Airing complaints. Shelley, A. // British Dental Journal;5/24/2008, Vol. 204 Issue 10, p545
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article by F. Speirs in the previous issue related to airing complaints against undoubted deficiencies of dental practitioners in Great Britain.
- Reader copes with office complainer. V. S.; Moore, Diane // Office Professional;Feb2010, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p8
A letters to the editor is presented in response to the article that offers suggestions on how to cope up with office complainer in the January 2010 issue.
- Rupert Hughes Protests. Hughes, Rupert // Saturday Evening Post;12/28/1946, Vol. 219 Issue 26, p66
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article published in the November 23, 1946 issue of the periodical.
- Complaints stem from failure to listen. Roberts, Merfyn G. // Community Care;11/22/2007, Issue 1700, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Complain? Don't bother"," by Simon Stevens in the November 2, 2007 issue. Complain? Don't bother",
- THE MYSTERIOUS WEST, WHICH INCLUDES KANSAS CITY AND THE UNITED KINGDOM. Miller, Lyda // New Yorker;12/28/1968, Vol. 44 Issue 45, p64
A letter to the editor is presented about a complaint by a lady to a firm in Kansas City concerning its service.