- Reader Letters. Greenberg, Robert J.; Glueck, Michael Arnold // Orange County Business Journal;6/18/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 25, p75
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles concerning the immigration reform, and American healthcare and immigration systems that were published previously.
- Dramatization vs. Responsibility. Rabkin, Yakov M. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Sep1975, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Problems of Scientists' Migration: The Soviet Emigration of the '70s," by Yakov M. Rabkin published in the June 1975 issue of this periodical.
- BRITISH IMMIGRATION. Rowthorn, Bob // Prospect;Jun2005, Issue 111, p7
Presents a letter to the editor about immigration system in Great Britain.
- Costs of Immigration. Chiarello, Vincent // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Jun/Jul2006, Issue 164, p5
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Immigration Three Step," by Richard John Neuhaus in the journal "Public Square" in March 2006 issue.
- MAILBOX. Rodriguez, Reynaldo // East Bernard Express (TX);5/13/2010, Vol. 67 Issue 19, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about U.S. immigration issue.
- The church and immigrationâ€¦. McCreary, David // Christian Century;1/9/2007, Vol. 124 Issue 1, p44
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Sanctuary," by Jason Byassee in the October 31, 2006 issue is presented.
- Huntington and Hispanics. Cornelius, Wayne // Foreign Policy;May/Jun2004, Issue 142, p86
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "The Hispanic Challenge," by Samuel P. Huntington in the March/April 2004 issue.
- On Immigration and Wages. Moody, Kim // Against the Current;Nov/Dec2007, Issue 131, p18
A response by Kim Moody to a letter to the editor about his article concerning wages in the U.S. is presented.
- Currency Clash. Hendrickx, Marty // Inc.;Jul2007, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p19
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Cash and Controversy" in the May 2007.
- IMMIGRATION FUELS WESTERN GROWTH. Parker, Kathleene // High Country News;8/22/2005, Vol. 37 Issue 15, p20
Presents a letter to the editor about an article of D. J. Waldie, which tackles the impact of immigration on the Western growth.