- Pharmacotherapy for Obesity. Maese, Fred; Lechin, Marcel // New England Journal of Medicine;6/27/2002, Vol. 346 Issue 26, p2092
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Obesity" in the February 21, 2002 issue.
- Obesity and lung function. Ahmad, D.; Morgan, W. K. C.; Schachter, L. // Thorax;Sep2001, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p740
Presents a letter to the editor on the relation between obesity and lung function, published in the September 1, 2001 issue of the journal "Thorax."
- Biased Reporting. Ciskey, Debra J. // T+D;Oct2006, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Obesity Affects Workplace Productivity," by Paula Ketter in the June 2006 issue.
- Response. Ketter, Paula // T+D;Oct2006, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p8
A response by the author to a letter to the editor on his article "Obesity Affects Workplace Productivity" in the June 2006 issue is presented.
- Albuminuria and Mortality in Hypertension. Wachtell, Kristian; Olsen, Michael Heck; Ibsen, Hans // Annals of Internal Medicine;8/3/2004, Vol. 141 Issue 3, p245
Presents a letter to the editor regarding screening and interventions for obesity in adults.
- The Metabolic Syndrome: The Emperor Needs Some Consistent Clothes. Vinicor, Frank; Bowman, Barbara // Diabetes Care;May2004, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p1243
Presents a letter to the editor discussing various characteristics of metabolic syndrome in patients with diabetes.
- Where's evidence for menopause stance? Lindsay, Amanda // Pulse;3/1/2004, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p26
Presents a letter to the editor published in the March 2004 issue of the periodical "Pulse," which emphasizes on the occurrence of nutritional deficiencies as menopausal symptoms.
- Letters. Speros, Jim; Spiegler, Lio O.; Roulo, Candace; Anderson, Kenneth // Advertising Age;2/14/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p21
Presents letters to the editor referencing topics and articles discussed in the previous issue. Factors that made the Super Bowl commercial a good and bad investment; Main attributes of obesity; Information on the advertisement of Skyy Vodka.
- Happy Birthday, Diabetes Forecast. Weinert, Carl; Horn, Noralee; Cassidy, Brennan; Jones, Phyllis // Diabetes Forecast;Dec2008, Vol. 61 Issue 12, p13
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in previous issues including the 60th anniversary issue of the publication in the October 2008 issue, "Long Lives, Lived Well" in the October 8, 2008 issue and "This Is a Test."