- EVOLUTION/CREATION DEBATE. Scoggan, Bruce // BioScience;Mar1980, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p144
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Evolution Called a 'Religion,' Creationism Defended as a 'Science'," in the September 1979 issue.
- Comments on Intelligent Design Creationism. Kuebler, Daniel // American Biology Teacher;Jan2004, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p7
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Intelligent Design Creationism: A Threat to Society--Not Just Biology," in volume 65.
- Gut-busting issue. Vans, Alec; Ellis, G.H.; Loose, Philip // New Scientist;8/3/91, Vol. 131 Issue 1780, p51
Comments on an article on hernia as part of creation.
- Scientific Creationism Does Not Ignore 'Established Facts' About the Natural World. Jang, Allen Wai // Education Week;3/24/1982, Vol. 1 Issue 26, p19
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "We Must Not Succumb to Specious Arguments for Equal Time," Gerald Skoog in the January 26, 1982 issue.
- Bergman's Valuable Contribution. Maurer, Jeremy // Creation Research Society Quarterly;Spring2012, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p355
A letter to the editor is presented in response to Jerry Bergman's article on mature creation in a previous issue.
- Creation v. Evolution: A Philosophical Struggle. McBride, Henry // Education Week;4/18/1984, Vol. 3 Issue 30, p18
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Q. Whatever Happened to Creationism? A. It's Still Around," by Wayne A. Moyer that was published in the March 21, 1984 issue is presented.
- LETTER. Gillmann, Ralph // GSA Today;Jan2013, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p53
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The evolution of creationism" by David R. Montgomery in the November 11, 2012 issue.
- The Gap in Creation. McGrath, Gavin // Perspectives on Science & Christian Faith;Dec2007, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p318
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about creationism in the 2007 issue.
- How To Create 3.8 Million Jobs In Six Months. Wetzel, Lawrence // Business Journal (Central New York);1/16/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p37
A letter to the editor is presented which talks about the creation of 3.8 million jobs for the U.S. citizens in six months.