- IRS pursues cases that pale in seriousness to Rangel's. Dlugash, Alan J.; Cobble, Steve; Bennet, Susan // Hill;2/18/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p14
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in previous issues, including "Conservative Watchdog Group Targeted Rangel" in the February 2009 issue, "Gates: Economy Will Curtail Defense Spending," and the impact of the economic stimulus package on health care cost.
- LETTER. Gill, Jennifer; Snyder, Brian; Terhune, Andrew // Central Penn Business Journal;2/27/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Score: Stealth Economic Stimulus Package?" in the February 13, 2009 issue.
- To the rescue. // Entrepreneur;Mar2009, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Where the bailout begins," in the December 2008 issue.
- BAND AID. Samson, Peter // Foreign Affairs;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 83 Issue 2, p178
The article is a letter to the editor in response to an articleby Carol C. Adelman, 'The Privatization of Foreign Aid', which appeared in the November/December 2003 issue of the journal 'Foreign Affairs.'
- Aid as lever. Hayter, Teresa // New Internationalist;Nov2009, Issue 427, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on aid in issue #425.
- Proposal for Transferring Funds to Children Rapped. Blomquist, Al // Education Week;12/14/1988, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Allocating Resources for Children," by Victor R. Fuchs on the November 16, 1988 issue.
- Helping Soviet economy. Willens, Harold // Advertising Age;9/10/1990, Vol. 61 Issue 37, p48
Presents a letter to the editor about the economic aid given by the U.S. government to the Soviet Union.
- Haiti conclusions. Harrison, Lawrence E. // New Republic;8/2/93, Vol. 209 Issue 5, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article about the United States Agency for International Development's mission in Haiti.
- LET THERE BE LIGHT. Crowers, Richard // Saturday Evening Post;11/22/1947, Vol. 220 Issue 21, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "He Could Wreck Marshall's Plan," by Edgar Snow in the October 4, 1947 issue.
- BENN vs EASTERLY DEBATE. Wood, Graham // Prospect;Dec2006, Issue 129, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on development aid by Hilary Benn in the November 2006 issue.