- COMMUNICATIONS CRISIS. Anderson, Carl // B to B;4/12/2010, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p34
In this article, the author discusses the importance of communication at the time of financial crisis.
- The Great Recession (video presentation). Foote, Christopher L. // Research Review;Jul-Dec2010, Issue 14, p39
A preview of the multimedia presentation on the Great Recession by a senior Boston Fed economist is presented.
- Introduction. Singh, Daljit; Thambipillai, Pushpa // Southeast Asian Affairs;2012, preceding p4
An introduction is presented in which the editors discus various reports within the issue on topics including the realities in the works of ASEAN on the conflicts within its scope areas, limited recovery of economic crisis in the U.S., and Thai-Cambodian border dispute.
- 'BANKRUPTCY' Is a Dirty Word. Fraser, Jill Andresky; Chang, Michelle // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Nov2002, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p54
Reports on reluctance of various U.S.-based companies related to the communication industry to file for bankruptcy as of November 2002. Reasons given by the publishers regarding reluctance to file for bankruptcy filing; Prominent companies who have filed for bankruptcy during the year 2000 and...
- The Many Critical Challenges of Communications During a Crisis. Mallow, Lisa // Credit Union Times;6/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p13
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding the importance of communication during crises in the May 19, 2010 issue.
- Altschul says numbering crisis resolved. // RCR Wireless News;5/27/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p11
Reports on the resolution for the numbering crisis in the wireless communications industry. Factor contributing to the crisis; Details of the forum of the Cellular Telecommunications and Internet Association on wireless number portability.
- Dubai must move beyond the hype. Rogers, Danny // PRWeek (London);12/4/2009, p12
The author reflects on the financial crises faced by Dubai, United Arab Emirates which was aggravated by poor communication. He asserts the communicators in the region must reassess their work. He observes that Dubai authorities have been spending to much on promotion and hype but are not...
- The crisis in broadband Internet access. Goldsborough, Reid // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);9/24/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p23
Focuses on the financial crisis of the broadband service providers in New Orleans, Louisiana. Application of Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection of digital line subscriber Covad; Business decline of Excite@Home; Collapse of the Web sites advertising model.
- Downturn Has Its Upsides, Too. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;8/20/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 34, p21
Discusses the positive effects of economic downturn on businesses. Most positive aspect of the downturn; Definition of poor business model; How some wireless companies have used the downturn.