A Jesuit prisoner in Vietnam: An interview with Joseph Doan
- The Church in Vietnam. // America;10/23/99, Vol. 181 Issue 12, p11
Presents an interview with Joseph Nguyen-Cong-Doan, a Vietnamese Jesuit, about the church in Vietnam. Details of government's relationship with the church; Information on seminarian training; Facts about women's vocations.
- Getting to know Paul. // U.S. Catholic;Jan2000, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p22
Presents an interview with Jesuit priest Joseph Fitzmyer about Saint Paul. Views on the concept of justification; Comments on Paul's experience of conversion; Significance of the saint's letters.
- God's gonna trouble the water: The essence of African American spirituality. // U.S. Catholic;Nov95, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p14
Presents an interview with Joseph Brown, an American Jesuit priest. Comments on African American Catholicism; Similarities between African religions and Catholic spirituality. INSET: What's more important to your spirituality?..
- HE SPENT HIS LIFE AIDING BLIND READERS. WINDEATT, MARY FABYAN // America;6/7/1941, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p235
The article presents an obituary for the Jesuit priest Joseph M. Stadelman, founder of the Xavier Free Publication Society for the Blind in New York.
- Jesuit Fr. Dean Brackley dies at 65. Marrin, Patrick // National Catholic Reporter;10/28/2011, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p16
An obituary for Jesuit priest Dean Brackley is presented.
- NEW YORK: Gay Jesuit priest Robert Carter dies in Bronx. // Gay & Lesbian Times;3/11/2010, Issue 1159, p19
An obituary for gay Jesuit priest Robert Carter is presented.
- An undelivered eulogy. Fábián, Béla // America;9/24/1949, Vol. 81 Issue 25, p667
An obituary for Jesuit priest James Raile is presented.
- In Memoriam: Rev. Rodger Charles, S.J. (1929-2012). Gregg, Samuel // Catholic Social Science Review;2013, Vol. 18, p273
The article presents an obituary for Jesuit priest Rodger Charles.
- Untitled. // Time;12/12/1960, Vol. 76 Issue 24, p15
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an interview with Jesuit priest John Courtney Murray by Douglas Auchincloss and the cover painting by artist Boris Chaliapin.