Running on Fumes
- Asia Pacific's Oil Bill Soars. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan2007, Vol. 234 Issue 1, p2
The article reports on the view of John Westwood of international analysts Douglas-Westwood, concerning oil supply problem in Asia Pacific. According to Westwood, a surge in oil consumption coupled with the rising oil prices has caused the region's oil import bill to rise by 133% since 2000 to...
- Carbon trading: a guide for the perplexed. East, Roger; Tran, Mark // Green Futures;Sep/Oct2006, Issue 60, p49
The article reports on the different initiators of carbon offset projects. AES, which is a global power company for an agroforestry scheme is considered one of the first institutions that implemented carbon offsetting projects. However, it was the Kyoto agreement that made the carbon offsetting...
- MARKET RESOURCES. // Consumer Behavior;2008, p226
The article presents a list of market analysts in the U.S., including ACNielsen, Albing International Marketing and America's Research Group.
- CORRECTIONS. // BRW;8/28/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 34, p22
A correction to an article on stock analysts in the August 2008 issue is presented.
- UTILITIES. // BRW;8/28/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 34, p22
A chart is presented that shows the second to fifth-placed stock analysts in the utilities sector, as featured in a ranking of the top analysts in Australia in the August 14-20, 2008 issue.
- NASD Fines Bernstein and Analyst Hintz. // American Banker;2/9/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 27, p2
This article presents information about the fining of Bernstein and analyst Hintz. This particular article is not included at the request of the rights holder,.
- New California Legislative Analyst, First in 22 Years, Faces Fiscal Crunch. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/22/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32987, p7
The article announces that Mac Taylor was appointed legislative analyst for the Legislative Analyst's Office of the Legislative Budget Committee in the U.S.
- JMS Taps Muni Vet Lynch as Credit Analyst. Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;11/12/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33002, p7
The article announces that Kevin Lynch was hired as municipal credit analyst of Janney Montgomery Scott LLC in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Factory Orders FaIl 0.5%; Ex-Transport Rises 0.3%. // Bond Buyer;10/5/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33394, p2
The article reports on the announcement of Commerce Department that factory orders fell more than analysts expected projecting 0.5% in August in Washington.