- takin' it slow. Sangirardi, Joyce // Vegetarian Times;Mar2014, Issue 410, p38
Recipes for slow-cooking, tasty dishes are presented, including a recipe for Japanese Noodle Soup, a recipe for Vegetables with Farro, and a recipe for Warm Pear-Pistachio Cobbler.
- happy vegiversary. // Vegetarian Times;Jun2015, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p15
The article presents an interview with Tara Ogilby, resident of Denville, New Jersey who discusses her motivation to become vegetarian, her favourite restaurant and her advice for vegetarians.
- grillin' for two. Chappell, Mary Margaret // Vegetarian Times;Mar2011, Issue 383, p32
Several recipes that can be made using an indoor grill, such as a panini press or the George Foreman grill, are presented, including Grilled Radicchio with Creamy Walnut Sauce, Grilled Vegetables with Miso Sauce, and Grilled Mango Sundaes.
- Equipment Products. // Restaurant Business;6/1/2002, Vol. 101 Issue 10, p81
Presents several cookery equipment products in June 2002 issue of 'Restaurant Business.' Features of AluFrame VersaMount display system; Design of Gessner pourable melamine ramekins; Introduction of new line of little souffle cups for take-out from Dixie.
- Equipment Products. // Restaurant Business;2/1/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 2, p81
Introduces several products useful for cooking in restaurants. Features of the Convention Oven offered by Cadco Inc.; Soup Well Drop-Ins introduced by Vollrath Co.; Features of the Glo-Ray Pizza Warmer introduced by Hatco Corp.; Electric power Air-Door Pizza Oven offered by Lang Corp.
- Fresh off the griddle: Standard cooking device revered for multiple uses. Bensky, Gary // Nation's Restaurant News;1/20/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p16
Features the griddle, a type of cooking equipment. Presence of a metal plate; Utility by restaurants; Types of food suitable for cooking in a griddle.
- Sourcebook. // Bon Appetit;Dec2011, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p119
The article lists the restaurants in Napa, California and cooking tools that are featured in the journal including Addendum, Bar Terra and three-in-one eco lunchbox.
- 60 kitchen tools you shouldn't be without. Cheney, Susan Jane // Vegetarian Times;Dec94, Issue 208, p72
Presents kitchen utensils and cookware for a vegetarian kitchen. Types of cookware; Variety of knives; Baking dishes; Blenders and food processors.
- New Products of Interest. // Nutrition Health Review: The Consumer's Medical Journal;2011, Issue 105, p9
The article evaluates several products related to food industry and trade including new cookware product line from Americraft Cookware, Earnest Eats Baked Whole Food Bars and Folding Frame Sno Wovel.