Retreat to the border
- Polka Mass set at Holy Cross. // East Bernard Express (TX);1/25/2007, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p5
The article announces a Polka Mass scheduled on January 27, 2007 at Holy Cross Catholic Church in East Bernard, Texas.
- Sisters of Divine Providence with local ties to be honored. // Granite City Press-Record;6/20/2012, Vol. 54 Issue 25, pA3
The article announces a Jubilee Mass to honor three sisters of the Divine Providence Community at the Saint Elizabeth's Catholic Church in Granite City, Illinois on June 23, 2012.
- Mass List for May 1-May 8, 2011. // Eastern Door;4/29/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p27
The article presents the schedule for masses from May 1-8, 2011 for Kahnawake, Quebec area.
- MASS LIST Nov. 24 - Dec. 1. // Eastern Door;11/22/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p27
The article offers information on the schedule of several mass in Kahnawake, Quebec from November 24-December 1, 2013, which include the Feast of Christ the King, the mass in honor of the deceased members of the Kateri Guild, and the First Sunday of Advent.
- River of Life plans celebration. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);9/21/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 38, p4
The article offers information on the plan of the River of Life Christian Fellowship (ROL) to hold a Feast of Trumpets celebration in Whitney, Texas on September 28, 2011.
- Dignity liturgy June 28. // Windy City Times;6/25/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p13
The article announces a Roman Catholic Mass to be held by Dignity/Chicago, the advocacy organization for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender (GLBT) Catholics, on June 28, 2008 in Chicago, Illinois.
- Mass List - February 9 - 16. // Eastern Door;2/7/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p25
The article lists masses which will be held in Quebec from February 9-16, 2014 including for people of Kahnawake, Quebec, Kateri Guild's deceased member and women.
- Mass List - March-23rd- - March 30th. // Eastern Door;3/21/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p23
The article lists the schedule of masses in Kahnawake, Quebec from March 23-30, 2014 including the Third Sunday of Lent, The Annunciation of the Lord, and Ferial.
- The origin of mass. Cashmore, R.; Sutton, C. // New Scientist;4/18/92, Vol. 134 Issue 1817, p35
Focuses on the study of mass and the high-energy experiments that are taking place to test the most plausible explanation we have for particle masses. The Higgs mechanism; Clues from the big bang; How to make Higgs particles. INSET: What is a field?.