These Kangaroos Are Up a Tree
- Environmental Issues. // Papua New Guinea Country Review;2010, p98
The article provides an overview of the environmental condition in Papua New Guinea and discusses rain forest subject to deforestation, pollution from mining projects and severe drought.
- Environmental Issues. // Papua New Guinea Country Review;2011, p164
The article provides an overview of the environmental problems that occur in Papua New Guinea including deforestation, severe drought, and active volcanoes.
- Environmental Issues. // Papua New Guinea Country Review;2009, p94
The article provides an overview on the environmental condition of Papua New Guinea for 2009.
- Chapter V: Environmental Trends. // Papua New Guinea Country Review;2000, p58
Provides an overview of environmental trends in Papua New Guinea as of July 2000, including environmental problems, waste management and sanitation, water-supply, natural hazards and pollution trends.
- Island devastated by mine, say rebels. // New Scientist;5/30/92, Vol. 134 Issue 1823, p7
Reports on the claims by the unofficial government of Bougainville that copper mines have devastated the island. The money that it has applied for to assess the damage; Location of the island; Fights between Papua New Guinea and the rebel government; What will take place if the island gains...
- Environmental Issues. // Papua New Guinea Country Review;2012, p173
The article provides an overview of the environmental condition in Papua New Guinea including air pollution from mining projects, severe drought, and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Environmental Issues. // Papua New Guinea Country Review;2001/2002, p61
Focuses on environmental issues in Papua New Guinea as of July 2001. Description of the physical landscape of the country; Tropical forest; Policy on logging; Pollution problem resulting from mining operations; Natural hazards.
- Pollution Trends. // Papua New Guinea Country Review;2001/2002, p62
Provides information on pollution trends in Papua New Guinea as of July 2001. Major environmental organizations; International environmental accords in which Papua New Guinea is a member of; Greenhouse gas emissions.
- Non-tuberculous mycobacteria: baseline data from three sites in Papua New Guinea, 2010-2012. Beck, Hans-Peter; Ley, Serej; Millan, Korai; Phuanukoonnon, Suparat; Siba, Peter; Carter, Robyn; Pandey, Sushil; Coulter, Christopher // Western Pacific Surveillance & Response Journal;Oct-Dec2015, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p1
Objective: To determine the proportion of non-tuberculous mycobacteria (NTM) in samples of pulmonary tuberculosis (TB) cases from Papua New Guinea who were diagnosed using acid-fast microscopy. Methods: As part of a case detection study for TB, conducted in three provincial hospitals in Papua...