- THE FLUFFY MOVIE. Founders, Scott // Variety;8/5/2014, Vol. 324 Issue 20, p75
No abstract available.
- Gabriel Iglesias' 'Fluffy' Comedy Concert Film Set for Release. McNary, Dave // Variety Movie Reviews;2/13/2014, p17
The article reports on the acquisition by Open Road Films of the worldwide rights to "The Fluffy Movie," a comedy concert film starring Gabriel "Fluffy" Iglesias and is scheduled for release on July 11, 2014.
- OUT & ABOUT. // Philadelphia Gay News;8/31/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 35, p34
A calendar of events for the U.S. in August 2012 is presented including the performance by the rock band Cheap Trick, performance by the comedian Gabriel Iglesias and the performance by Saul Williams, an artist.
- SPOTLIGHT ON...GABRIEL IGLESIAS. Rodriguez, Briana // Back Stage (1946-5440);7/3/2014, Vol. 55 Issue 27, p13
An interview with comedian Gabriel Iglesias is presented wherein he talks about his personal and career challenges, keeping his material fresh and upcoming projects.
- Laugh it up next month with Seinfeld, Iglesias. Stratford, Herb // Inside Tucson Business;9/27/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p20
The article announces the upcoming performances of Jerry Seinfeld in a one-night Broadway in Tucson, Arizona, and Gabriel Iglesias at Casino Del Sol in Valencia Road.
- Hot, Fluffy andâ€¦Platinum. // Home Media Magazine;5/11/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p20
A photograph of comedian Gabriel Iglesias receiving his Recording Industry Association of America Platinum award for sales of his digital video disc (DVD) movie "Hot and Fluffy" is presented.
- The Watch. Schwarzbaum, Lisa // Entertainment Weekly;8/10/2012, Issue 1219, p60
The article reviews the film "The Watch" staring Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, and Rosemarie DeWitt.
- The Babymakers. Gleiberman, Owen // Entertainment Weekly;8/10/2012, Issue 1219, p60
The article reviews the film "The Babymakers," starring Paul Schneider and Olivia Munn.
- The Lorax. // CFA Newsletter;Dec2012, Issue 59, p11
The article reviews the film "The Lorax."