BREAST SELF EXAMINATION: A HEALTHY APPROACH
- Audiovisual media: Video. McCray, Nancy // Booklist;Aug95, Vol. 91 Issue 22, p1960
Reviews the videotapes `Breast Self-Exam for Teens,' produced by Media Inc., and `Your First Pelvic Exam,' produced by Media Incorporated.
- HEALTH. // School Library Journal;Sep84, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p78
Reviews audio-visual materials related to health. 'Breast Self-Examination' videotape; 'Death in the West' videotape; 'Fun to Be Fit' filmstrip.
- Yachting drama shows how to keep the team on board. McHale, Jo // People Management;01/26/95, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p44
Reviews the videotape `Leadership by Empowerment,' from Fenman Training.
- Canteen staff take control when the chips are down. McHale, Jo // People Management;3/9/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p48
Reviews the videotape `Being Empowered: Making a Difference.'
- Management development in search of better skills. McHale, Jo // People Management;05/04/95, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p51
Evaluates a series of video-based management development programs released by British Broadcasting Service for Business. `In Search of Identity,' `In Search of Knowledge' and `IT: The Third Revolution' videotapes.
- Behaviour speaks volumes about underlying prejudice. McHale, Jo // People Management;05/18/95, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p48
Reviews the videotape `Fair's Fair,' produced by Melrose Films.
- Sound advice on creating a safer working environment. McHale, Jo // People Management;08/24/95, Vol. 1 Issue 17, p42
Evaluates the videotapes from Training Directors about raising awareness about the consequences of careless working practices. Responsibilities of employers in `Manual Handling'; Avoiding electrical hazards in `Electrical Safety'; `Safety in the Office.'
- Successful companies set an example for employees. McHale, Jo // People Management;10/05/95, Vol. 1 Issue 20, p52
Evaluates the videotape `Ethics in Business,' from Hebden Lindsay.
- Dealing with a marriage of give and take. McHale, Jo // People Management;11/16/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 23, p48
Reviews the videotape `Negotiating: Tying the Knot,' by Video Arts.