- Iowa produces water quality videotape. Betts, L. // Soil & Water Conservation News;Nov/Dec90, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p22
Describes the production of a six-part videotape, `Better Land, Better Water,' by the state of Iowa. Details of subjects the video addresses.
- Reviews. Mitchell, Charles // Science Teacher;Feb98, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p72
Reviews the videotape, `Global Warming: Turning up the Heat.'
- Audiovisual media: Video. Smith, Candace // Booklist;9/1/93, Vol. 90 Issue 1, p76
Reviews the video `Global Warming,' by Manifold Prod.
- Reviews. Argot, Ryan // Science Teacher;Nov99, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p74
Reviews the videotape `Global Warming,' by Hawkhill Associates.
- Video reviews. Cohen, Martha J. // Library Journal;1/1/1994, Vol. 119 Issue 1, p181
Reviews the videotape series `Spirit of Trees,' including `Old Oaks,' `Restoring Scotland's Native Trees,' `From Wild Woods to Town Gardens,' `Management of Coppice Woodland,' `Folklore of Trees,' `Conservation of Rare Trees,' `History from Trees,' `The Future of Trees,' by J. Edward Milner.
- Media: Video. Wood, Irene // Booklist;Nov96, Vol. 93 Issue 5, p514
Reviews the videotape `Snow Caves: How to Keep Warm with Ice,' from Wehman Video.
- Coastal Biomes: Where the Land Meets the Sea. Gieschen, E. // Video Librarian;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p20
The article reviews the video recording "Coastal Biomes: Where the Land Meets the Sea."
- Water. Gieschen, E. // Video Librarian;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p21
The article reviews the video recording "Water."
- Weather in Action. Gieschen, E. // Video Librarian;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p21
The article reviews the video recording "Weather in Action."
- SCIENCE. Roos, Tedine J. // School Library Journal;Sep84, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p59
Reviews the videotape 'Disappearance of the Great Rain Forest,' produced by CBS News.