- Afghanistan: Back to the Warlords. Mueller, Mary; Mandell, Phyllis Levy // School Library Journal;Jul2004, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p55
Reviews the educational video recording "Afghanistan: Back to the Warlords."
- Terpsichore's Captives (Film). Fox, Bette-Lee; Stahl, Joan // Library Journal;2/1/2003, Vol. 128 Issue 2, p130
Reviews the video recording 'Terpsichore's Captives' by Efim Reznikov.
- Afghanistan: State of the Taliban. Pitman, R. // Video Librarian;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p43
The article reviews the video recording "Afghanistan: State of the Taliban."
- SOCIAL STUDIES. Stokes, Marion // School Library Journal;Feb82, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p48
Reviews the video recording 'Afghanistan: Threads of Life.'
- Empires of Mud: Wars and Warlords in AfghanistanBy Antonio Giustozzi. Nelson, Matthew J. // Journal of Islamic Studies;Sep2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p459
The article reviews the book "Empires of Mud: Wars and Warlords in Afghanistan," by Antonio Giustozzi.
- Captivate Me. Larson, Heidi // T+D;Jun2005, Vol. 59 Issue 6, p74
Reviews the video recording computer software Captivate from Macromedia Inc.
- Afghanistan: 12 Years of Violence. Reagan, R. // Video Librarian;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p39
The article reviews the video recording "Afghanistan: 12 Years of Violence."
- Afghanistan (Film). Mandell, Phyllis Levy; Mueller, Mary // School Library Journal;Apr2003, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p82
Reviews the instructional video recording 'Afghanistan: 12 Years of Violence.'
- Warlords of Draenor. Cobbett, Richard; Coleman, Troy // APC (Future Publishing Ltd.);Jan2015, Issue 411, p110
The article reviews the online video game "Warlords of Draenor" developed by Blizzard Entertainment.