- Van Dyk Goes Global. // Keyboard;Feb2003, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p13
Reviews the music recording 'Global,' performed by Paul Van Dyk.
- PC tower records. R.T. // Broadcasting & Cable;06/30/97, Vol. 127 Issue 27, p81
Reports on Global Music Outlet's development of a Web site that allows personal computer users to download songs at 99 cents per tune. Membership fee that gives users ten free downloads; System requirements for downloading the site.
- Global Music One Offers Musical E-Mail. Cheng, Kipp // MediaWeek;09/20/99, Vol. 9 Issue 35, p56
Reports on the musical e-mail message offered by Global Music One. Features of the technology; Developer of the Digital Audio Postcard (DAP).
- Move over MP3.Com make room room for Placido. Siedsma // San Diego Business Journal;10/04/99, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p31
Reports on developments related to high technology industries in San Diego, California, as of October 4, 1999. Includes Global Music Network LLC's launch of its online music site; Dante Fichera's launch of BusinessPlan-it.com, an Internet-based financial services firm for entrepreneurs.
- GMO vies for digital download of music. Atwood, Brett // Billboard;05/17/97, Vol. 109 Issue 20, p57
Reports that Global Music Outlet Inc. (GMO) is using an experimental technology developed by a division AT&T to sell digitally delivered music under the brand name Electric Records to home computer users. The technology debuts that preceded GMO's; Comments from GMO chief executive officer...
- Classical Sector Adapts To Web. Bambarger, Bradley // Billboard;09/09/2000, Vol. 112 Issue 37, p5
Offers various news briefs related to classical music, as of September 9, 2000. Promotion of classical music via the Internet; Development of classical- and jazz-related Web sites by the Global Music Network; Limitations for downloading music from the Internet, especially long symphonies by...
- Global. Zimmerman, Lee // Relix;Jun2015, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p78
No abstract available.
- Simon Cowell: Global Music Mogul. Cooper, Ilene // Booklist;6/15/2011, Vol. 107 Issue 19/20, p78
Reviews the book "Simon Cowell: Global Music Mogul" by Debbie Foy
- U.K.-based Musician Part of Global Charity Album. // News India Times;8/1/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 31, p23
The article reports on British musician Prem Sharma who was collaborating with international musicians for a charity album "Global Music Unites," for the benefit of three charities including SOS Villages in Zambia, Mission Direct, and The Hunger Project.