- Life goes on. Glaser, Garrett // Advocate;12/26/95, Issue 697, p58
Reviews the television program `Positive: Life With HIV.'
- The Women (TV program). Kelleher, Terry // People;6/17/2002, Vol. 57 Issue 23, p31
Reviews the television program 'The Women.'
- Reviews. Lowe, Kinsey // Variety;1/2/95, Vol. 357 Issue 9, p44
Reviews television program `Women of the House'.
- Sisters beneath the skin. Billen, Andrew // New Statesman;07/03/98, Vol. 127 Issue 4392, p42
Reviews the television program `Big Women.'
- Shining new light. Christian, Bruce // Echo Magazine;11/15/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p48
The article reviews television programming concerning the AIDS disease, including the documentary "Stephen Fry: HIV & Me," and the film "The Origins of AIDS," directed by Peter Chappell and CathÃ©rine Peiz.
- Bad television. Martin, James // America;4/5/1997, Vol. 176 Issue 11, p25
Reviews the television program `E! TV.'
- Dragonfly TV (TV program). // NEA Today;Jan2002, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p40
Reviews the television program 'Dragonfly TV.'
- TV Guide Serves 'Sushi TV' // Multichannel News;5/23/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p25
Reviews the television program "Sushi TV."
- Documentary Recognizes World AIDS Day. Blair, Stephen // Just Out;11/16/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p32
The article reviews the television documentary program "Stephen Fry: HIV & Me."