- E2WIRE. B. G. // Hill;2/23/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p20
The article presents several blogs featuring U.S. Senator Jeff Bingaman, Energy Secretary Steven Chu, and the Senate Democrats on global warming rules.
- BLOG. // Long-Term Living: For the Continuing Care Professional;Aug2009, Vol. 58 Issue 8, p6
A blog from musician Anthony Cirillo is discussed.
- An Affair Worthy of Tartikoff's Legacy. Grossman, Ben // Broadcasting & Cable;1/31/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 5, p4
A blog from Ben Grossman on the 2011 Brandon Tartikoff Legacy Awards event is discussed.
- Bloggers v. Journos. // Alberta Views;Jun2009, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p22
A blog about calculated risk is discussed.
- topic: Sustainable Compliance is Achievable, Thanks to Analytics. McKendrick, Joe // Insurance Networking News;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p10
A blog from Joe McKendrick is discussed.
- ARE YOU IN THE DOME? // Central Penn Business Journal;2/27/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p11
A blog from Matt Brouillette of the Commonwealth Foundation and government watchdog Eric Epstein is discussed.
- Economy Kills James Bond. Edaburn, Patrick // Moderate Voice;7/11/2010, p4
A blog from The Moderate Voice (TMV) on the economy that kills James Bond is discussed.
- on the web. // Saint Charles Avenue;Jun2010, p8
A blog from the web sites www.saintcharlesavenue.com and www.myneworleans.com is discussed.
- A Moderate Christian Response to the Health Care Debate. Bursch, Doug // Moderate Voice;3/23/2010, p1
A blog from talk show host Doug Bursch is discussed.
- Federal Deficits: A Problem That Must Be Addressed. Daniels, Mark // Moderate Voice;2/3/2010, p10
A blog from the British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) is discussed.