Girls' Business: Friendship and Bullying in Schools
- SCHOLASTIC News Teacher's Edition Vol. 76 No. 14, January 28, 2008. // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6 (Teacher's Edition);1/28/2008, Vol. 76 Issue 14, pT1
A teachers guide to the January 28, 2008 issue of "Scholastic News" is presented. This issue discusses the results of the first presidential primary and caucuses in the U.S. for 2008. It also features a story on how elementary school students in California who are doing their part to combat...
- training. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Jun2002, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p33
Introduces several services and training materials for industrial safety in the U.S. Availability of a training video designed to help companies implement fall protection program from Miller/Troll Training; Coverage of the training program from CLMI; Accessibility of the Web site for Online...
- How To: Use Films in Training. // Training & Development Journal;May84, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p108
Discusses films used for training. Guide to how to select films; How the film should be used; Prepreparation for showing films.
- Winter Art Fun. Mazza, April // School Library Journal;Sep2007, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p63
The article presents a review of the DVD "Winter Art Fun, in which instruction Sharon Lightstone demonstrates art projects related to winter and nature.
- Huffing: The Latest Facts about Inhalant Abuse. Bilmes, David // School Library Journal;Sep2007, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p64
The article presents a review of the instructional DVD "Huffing: The Latest Facts about Inhalant Abuse," which presents personal stories and information on harmful substances and Sudden Sniffing Death and includes a teacher's guide.
- Teach the Teachers. Riismandel, Paul // Streaming Media;May2014, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p6
The author emphasizes the need for any educational or training program that uses video to consider how teachers and students will learn to use this educational technology effectively. He discusses the practicality, usefulness, effectiveness and sustainability of using instructional video and...
- Easy 2 Draw Dolphins & Reef Animals with Cordi. Actkinson, Jeana // School Library Journal;Jan2008, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p61
The article presents a review of the educational DVD "Easy 2 Draw Dolphins & Reef Animals with Cordi," from Artragous Designs Products.
- Incite! Learning Series. // Library Media Connection;Aug2007, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p63
The article reviews "Incite! Learning Series," an instructional DVD for teachers.
- Personal Training with Chris Freytag. Williams-Wood, J. // Video Librarian;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p73
A review of the DVD release of the motion picture "Personal Training With Chris Freytag" is presented.