A War on Science: Intelligent Design in the Classroom
- A War on Science: Intelligent Design in the Classroom. Wadland, J. // Video Librarian;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p60
A review of the DVD release of the documentary film "A War on Science: Intelligent Design in the Classroom," directed by
- Flock of Dodos. Swietek, F. // Video Librarian;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p56
A review of the DVD release of the documentary film "Flock of Dodos" is presented.
- BBC ups cash for landmark docs. // Televisual;Aug2002, p9
Reports on the plan of British Broadcasting Corp. to increase spending on specialist documentaries. Amount of the proposed increase; Objective of the budget increase.
- BBC to embark on Roman epic. Hamilton, James // Televisual;May2003, p7
Reports that British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) and BBC Worldwide are set to produce a one-hour documentary special on the building of the Colosseum in Rome. Background of the film; Producer and director.
- Court ordered BBC to pull documentary about 2011 Birmingham England riots. Johnson, Stephon // New York Amsterdam News;7/26/2012, Vol. 103 Issue 29, p2
The article presents information regarding the court's order to British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) to prevent the broadcasting of a documentary on Birmingham England riots that occurred in 2011.
- A Farm for the Future. // Natural Life;Nov/Dec2012, Issue 148, p28
The article reviews the documentary "A Farm for the Future," from the British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC).
- Beyond Black Hole and Mother Teresa. ROY, AMIT // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);8/16/2015, p3
The article focuses on the move of British Broadcasting Corp. to broadcast a documentary on Calcutta in television and radio programmes on India.
- Letter: Interviewees wanted for new BBC documentary. Williams, Samantha // GP: General Practitioner;2/26/2010, p22
The article invites general physicians (GPs) and doctors for an interview regarding their financial conditions for a documentary series for British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC).
- Brits, Irish team to finance docus. // Daily Variety;11/23/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 38, p5
The article reports on the partnership between the British Broadcasting Corp.'s (BBC's) documentary strand "Storyville" and the Irish Film Board (IFB), which aims to finance five documentary film productions in Great Britain and Ireland in 2012.