- POINTS OF VIEW: CAPTURING THE 19TH CENTURY IN PHOTOGRAPHS. Oddy, Jason // Aperture;Fall2010, Issue 200, p16
The article reviews the photography exhibition "Points of View: Capturing the 19th Century in Photographs," presented at the PACCAR Gallery of the British Library, London, England, October 30, 2009-March 7, 2010.
- BEYOND IDEOLOGY. McGovern, Thomas // Afterimage;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p15
Reviews the photography exhibit `Shifting Tides: Cuban Photography After the Revolution.'
- Celebrating Carrie Mae Weems. Wood, Sura // Bay Area Reporter;10/24/2013, Vol. 43 Issue 43, p17
The article previews the exhibition "Carrie Mae Weems: Three Decades of Photography and Video" at the Cantor Arts Center in San Francisco, California through January 5, 2014.
- FOREVER FAMILIES. BARKER, MELANIE // Curve;Sep2014, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p25
The article reviews the Heart Gallery NYC Pride Photo Exhibition that was held at the Times Square Museum & Visitors Center in New York from June 10 to 20, 2014.
- Starry Eyes. Comstock, Lindsay // American Photo;May/Jun2012, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p24
The article reviews the photography exhibitions "Herb Ritts: L.A. Style" and "Portraits of Renown," ongoing through August 26, 2014 at the J. Paul Getty Museum in Los Angeles, California.
- OPEN TO THE WORLD. RISCH, CONOR // Photo District News;Jan2016, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p22
The article reviews the photography exhibition "Moving Walls 23: Journeys" in New York City until May 13, 2016.
- What Is Cool? // Washingtonian Magazine;Feb2014, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p27
The article reviews the photography exhibition "American Cool" at the National Portrait Gallery in Washington, which features portraits of celebrities such as rock guitarist Jimi Hendrix and actress Lauren Bacall.
- The History of Japanese Photography. Jana, Reena // ArtAsiaPacific;2003, Issue 38, p86
Reviews the photography exhibition "The History of Japanese Photography" at the Museum of Fine Arts in Houston, Texas in 2003.
- Skin Deep. SEGAL, MATTHEW // Los Angeles Magazine;Jun2011, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p30
The article reviews the exhibition "Beauty Culture" at the Annenberg Space for Photography in Los Angeles, California on May 21 to November 27, 2011.