Soaring CEO wages merit close scrutiny
- Executive-worker pay gap growing. Toloken, Steve // Plastics News;08/04/97, Vol. 9 Issue 23, p1
Presents information on the salaries of plastic industry executives. Statistical information representing changes in the industry; Comments from Executive Pay-Watch spokesman Chris Bohner.
- 100 highest-paid plastics industry executives. // Plastics News;08/04/97, Vol. 9 Issue 23, p18
Presents statistical information representing the highest paid executives in the plastics industry for 1996.
- Hourly rates held tight in 2nd quarter. Naitove, Matthew H. // Plastics Technology;Oct95, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p73
Reports on the absence of an increase in custom injection molders' average machine-hour rates in the second quarter of 1995. Prior increases; Regional differences in terms of rates; Factors making up machine hour rates. INSET: Want to participate?..
- SPI study finds top salaries in Midwest. Toloken, Steve // Plastics News;08/04/97, Vol. 9 Issue 23, p27
Presents Information on a survey by the Society of the Plastics Industry Incorporated (SPI) which shows that salaries in the plastics industry of the United States are in the Midwest. Statistical information representing the survey; Comments from John Dugan, president of J.H. Dugan & Associates...
- 2000 Average Salaries in the Plastics and Rubber Industries. // Rubber & Plastics News;3/11/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p10
Presents a chart depicting the 2000 average salaries for employment in the plastics and rubber industries.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Canadian Plastics;Mar2011, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p11
The article presents statistics on a variety of topics in the plastic industry including the average hourly rate paid to machine operators, the average number of employees, and the average amount of resin consumed at plant.
- Plastics industry wages on the rise. Loepp, Don // Plastics News;7/15/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p0006
The author discusses increases in the wages of North American plastics industry employees as of July 2013, focusing on the results of surveys from the Manufactures Association for Plastics Processors and the Society of Plastics Engineers as well as the North American automotive market.
- PLASTICS NEWS FYIâ€¦. // Plastics News;2/13/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p3
This article presents information on the U.S. plastic industry. The employees in 2004 account for 1,304,100. There are nearly 15,597 establishments in 2004. Material cost in the same year amounted to $168 billion.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Canadian Plastics;Nov2012, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p24
Statistics are presented related to the Canadian plastics industry, which includes the average hourly operator wage, the number of workers at the average Canadian extrusion plant and machine utilization rate at the average extrusion shop.