Editorial: the 2001 Federal election
- ODS election campaign attacked for basic mistakes, arrogance, insularity. Breyerová, Petra // Prague Business Journal;6/24/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 25, p15
Reports on the criticisms by advertising experts of the ODS party's election campaign in the Czech Republic. Commitment of basic mistakes in advertising; Consequence for party leader VÃ¡clav Klaus; Failure to pay attention to sociological surveys.
- Picking campaign chiefs. // Hill;5/20/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 58, p20
The article reports that House Republicans criticizes the House Democrats about how they select campaign committee chiefs in the U.S.
- Waiting for a Political Tremor. Martirosyan, Tigran // Transitions Online;12/9/2002, pN.PAG
No abstract available.
- Pre-election party engines revving. Nicholsonova, Lucia // Slovak Spectator;7/9/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 27, p1
Focuses on the move of several political parties in Slovakia to launch unofficial pre-election campaigns in preparation for the parliamentary elections in 2002. Efforts of various political parties to launch their unofficial pre-election campaigns; Launch of the `Blue Bus' campaign of the...
- Parties reject code of conduct for elections. // Campaign;3/23/2001, Issue 12, p5
Focuses on the rejection of the code of conduct for general election campaigns by political parties in Great Britain. Expectations of the political watchdogs of the campaigns during the election period; Terms of the code of practice in advertising; Comments of advertising executives on the...
- Italian Politics after the 2001 General Election: Plus &ccdil;a change, plus c'est la mï¿½me chose? Newell, James L.; Bull, Martin J. // Parliamentary Affairs;Oct2002, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p626
Evaluates the electoral and political significance of the 2001 general election in Italy. Parties and political coalitions in the national election; Victory of a center-right coalition led by Silvio Berlusconi and his party; Proportional votes achieved by the principal parties and coalitions...
- Politicians power into event arena. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;May97, p4
Reports that political parties in Great Britain turned to live events in their bids for power at the May 1997 general elections. Live events as a key part of the electioneering campaign; Strategies used by various political parties to maintain audience and media interest.
- Hunkering down and gearing up. Milne, Kirsty; Richards, Steve // New Statesman;03/21/97, Vol. 126 Issue 4326, p22
Examines the three major political parties' campaign plans during the countdown to the general election in Great Britain. Campaign management strategies; Grassroots organization; Manifesto/policy; Media coordination.
- The Cut And Thrust Of Party Politics. // I Speak for the People: Memoirs of Wynter Crawford;2003, p78
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being nearly got killed during the political campaigns in 1945.