Maybe this timeâ€¦
- Bullies Are Everyone's Problem. Adams, Jim // Junior Scholastic;10/4/2002, Vol. 105 Issue 3, p6
Discusses about the problem of bullying in various schools in the United States.
- HOW TO STOP A BULLY. Waugh, Rachel // Junior Scholastic;9/3/2007, Vol. 110 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on the practice of bullying in schools in the U.S.
- Gay teen settles in bullying lawsuit. Wareham, Hannah Clay // Bay Windows;4/8/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p4
The article reports that an out-of-court settlement has been reached by a gay teen victim of anti-gay bullying and harassment in New York on March 29, 2010.
- Anti-bullying march in Howell April 9. // Between the Lines (10807551);4/7/2011, Issue 1914, p6
The article reports on the move of the Michigan School Tolerance Campaign and the Michigan Democratic LGBT Caucus in holding a march to end bullying in schools in Howell, Michigan on April 9, 2011.
- The blame game, bullying and justice. Crowley, Peter // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;7/7/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 159, p4
In this article, the author discusses aspects of school bullying in New York.
- NEWS IQ. // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;1/7/2013, Vol. 81 Issue 12, p8
A quiz is presented about authors, bullying in school, antonyms, the people of Puerto Rico and its capital.
- LEGAL Q&A. // Children & Young People Now;4/17/2012, p28
The article discusses the available non-legal and legal interventions that can be made to end bullying at school in England such as consulting with anti-bullying policy in school and seeking for a civil injunction.
- ASK THE REBBETZIN. KORFF, Rebbetzin // Jewish Advocate;8/23/2013, Vol. 204 Issue 34, p10
The article presents questions and answers related to school bullying and concerns related to packed vegetarian meals.
- Youth forum raises bullying awareness. Persinger, Ryanne // Charlotte Post;4/12/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 31, p1A
The article offers information on the discussion "Word: Respecting Differences," to be held by the Mecklenburg Ministries to raise awareness of bullying in schools on April 15, 2012 in Charlotte, North Carolina.