Everything You Need To Know About the Area That George Bush and Michael Chertoff Want To Ruin
- Egypt Mulls Buffer Zone on Border with Gaza Strip. // Journal of Turkish Weekly;8/29/2011, p6
Brief information is given from a report in Egypt's Al-Masri Al-Yawm newspaper about the outlook for the Egyptian government to set up a buffer zone to stop drug and weapon smugglers from crossing the border between Gaza Strip and Egypt.
- Clinton 'concerned' about hikers, still engaging Iran. Johnson, Bridget // Hill;8/4/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 94, p6
The article reports on the concern of U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton on American tourists who were arrested by the Iranian government due to border security issue in 2009.
- Border security for citizens' safety. Hutchison, Kay Bailey // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);4/23/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p2
The article offers the author's viewpoint regarding the need of a more efficient border security for citizens of Texas along the 1,200 miles of international border which it shares with the Rio Grande.
- BORDER COMMITTEE MEETS TO DISCUSS STRATEGY. // Middle East Reporter (Weekly Edition);3/13/2010, Vol. 136 Issue 1193, p1
The article reports on the development of a new strategy by a Lebanese committee regarding the Syrian-Lebanese border security which is based from the United Nations (UN) resolution 1701 in the Middle East.
- Southwest border forces need more support. Bailey, Kay // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);6/2/2010, Vol. 138 Issue 22, p6A
In this article, the author discusses issues regarding the border security in Texas and her efforts to raise border security to an emergency spending bill.
- Secure Borders Necessary for Safe and Prosperous Texas Communities. Hutchison, Kay Bailey // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);4/30/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p2
The article presents the author's views on the necessity of security on international borders in Texas.
- Border skirmish. // Asian Pacific Post;2/10/2011, p17
The article reports on the exchange of heavy fires between Thai and Cambodian soldiers on the two countries shared border in the first week of February 2011.
- Nepal struggles to deploy new 10,000-strong Tibet border security. // Tibetan Review: The Monthly Magazine on all Aspects of Tibet;Jan2010, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p14
The article reports on the decision of Nepal's government to position a new 10,000-strong border security force at the Tibet border.
- Malawi, Tanzania move towards one stop border post. // African Business News;8/8/2014, p14
The article reports on a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed by Malawi and the United Republic of Tanzania for the establishment of a single customs and immigration centre in their border in 2014.
- Turkish Parliament To Debate Motion On Cross-Border Operation. // Journal of Turkish Weekly;10/03/2011, p5
The article reports that the Turkish parliament will debate a motion extending government's mandate to stage cross-border operations for another year.