Who do you think will build the wall between U.S, Mexico?
- White Dirt Won't Stain. Kirk, Kelsie Rose // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);12/31/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 52, p4
The editorial offers the author's thoughts regarding the shoe attack on U.S. President George W. Bush.
- We think we know everything, but there is more to come. Davis, Jeff // Malakoff News (TX);10/10/2008, Vol. 99 Issue 41, p4B
The author offers an opinion about the lies told by former U.S. presidents and whether U.S. President George Bush should have been impeached for telling lies about weapons of mass destruction and Al Qaeda in Iraq.
- Bush's speech had little to get excited about. Estlack, Roger // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);2/1/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p2
The author reflects on the issues to be disclosed by U.S. President George W. Bush during his State of the Union address.
- Acts Approved by the President. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;12/3/2007, Vol. 43 Issue 48, p1548
A list of legislative acts approved by U.S. President George W. Bush on November 30, 2007 is presented which includes a legislation to designate the Postal Service facility in New Orleans, Louisiana as the Louisiana Armed Services Veterans Post Office, the facility in Vassar, Michigan as the...
- Danger in South Asia. Hallinan, Conn // Foreign Policy in Focus;9/10/2008, p1
The author speculates that accelerating tensions between India and Pakistan, coupled with the increasing focus of the U.S. government on Afghanistan, might make South Asia the most dangerous place in the world. He says the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush has increased the tension...
- Engaging Pyongyang on Human Rights. // Foreign Policy in Focus;11/20/2008, p2
The author focuses on the human rights situation in North Korea which, in his view, will change through engagement with the international community. He notes that the announcement of the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush that it will eliminate North Korea from the State Sponsors of...
- Of Words and Deeds. // Energy User News;Mar2003, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p6
Editorial. Focuses on speech given by U.S. President George W. Bush in the annual State of the Union Address on January 28, 2003. Need to promote energy independence and improve environment in the U.S.; Money proposed by Bush in funding research for hydrogen-powered automobiles; Effect of...
- Hypocrisy And Intolerance, Not Sexual Misconduct. // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);9/7/2007, Issue 399, p3
The article comments on U.S. Republicans calling them hypocrite and intolerant. It is commented that in nearly seven years of President George W. Bush's regime, the U.S. has been pulled down financially, militarily, ethically, morally and socially to the point wherein the democracy has become...
- Bush Bucks Are On The Way. Kirk, Douglas // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);2/20/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p6
The author reflects on the $168 billion stimulus package signed in to law by U.S. President George W. Bush to improve the economy out of recession in the U.S.