- Correction:. // Government Technology;Jan2008, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p8
A correction to the article "No Greenwashing," published in the November 2007 issue is presented.
- ERRORS AND OMISSIONS:. // Next American City;Summer2008, Issue 19, p6
A correction to the article "Green for All," in a previous issue is presented.
- ERRATA. // Environmental Law (00462276);Fall2004, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p1297
Presents a corrected reprint of the a case summary that was erroneously omitted from the 2003 Ninth Circuit Environmental Review in Volume 34, Issue 3 of "Environmental Law".
- ERRATA. // Social Science Quarterly (University of Texas Press);Sep1986, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p670
Presents a correction to the article "Public Concern and Elite Movement in Conservation Issues" that was previously published in the December 1985 issue of "Social Science Quarterly."
- Rebuttal to "Unfilterable 'geoaerosols', their use in the search for thermal, mineral and mineralized waters, and their possible influence on the origin of certain types of mineral waters" by B. Krcmar and T. Vylita, published in Environmental Geology 40(6):678â€“682 Holub, Robert F.; Smrz, P. K.; Reimer, G. M.; Hopke, P. K.; Hovorka, J.; Honeyman, B. D. // Environmental Geology;Apr2002, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p984
Presents a correction to the article "Unfilterable Geoaerosols, Their Use in the Search for Thermal, Mineral and Mineralized Waters, and Their Possible Influence on the Origin of Certain Types of Mineral Waters," published previously in the periodical "Environmental Geology."
- Erratum. // Public Choice;Jan1988, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p100
Presents a correction to the article "Equity, Efficiency and Environmental Quality," published in a 1986 issue of "Public Choice" journal.
- Pesticide inputs from the sewage treatment plant of Agrinio to River Acheloos, western Greece: occurrence and removal. // Water Science & Technology;2010, Vol. 62 Issue 8, p1964
A correction to the article "Pesticide inputs from the sewage treatment plant of Agrinio to River Acheloos, western Greece: occurrence and removal" that was published in the 2010 issue is presented.
- Errata. // Environmental Law (00462276);Fall2007, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p1249
A correction to the articles "The Protection of Environmentally-Displaced Persons in International Law," and "Emerging Commons and Tragic Institutions" that was published in the 2007 issue is presented.
- Errata. // Colorado Journal of International Environmental Law & Policy;Summer2012, Vol. 23 Issue 2, preceding p285
A correction to the article "Free Market Environmentalism: Desalination as a Solution to Limited Water Resources in Northern Chile's Mining Industry" that was published in a 2012 issue is presented.