- Untitled. // New Yorker;1/14/1961, Vol. 36 Issue 48, p74
An excerpt from an article in the "Syracuse (N.Y.) Herald-Journal," which contains an amusing error where the topic of sex seems to be discussed in schools, is presented.
- From the Executive Director's Desk ... // Contemporary Sexuality;Feb2006, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p2
A correction is offered to a training opportunity of the "American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors, and Therapists" listed in previous issues of "Contemporary Sexuality."
- ABSTINENCE-ONLY SEX EDUCATION IS NOT ENOUGH. // USA Today Magazine;Jan2001, Vol. 129 Issue 2668, p7
Focuses on the results of a study conducted by The Alan Guttmacher Institute which focused on sexual education teachers in the United States.
- Gay sex help for youngsters. White, Robert // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;3/1/93, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p28
Describes the wallet-sized cards being distributed to Bellerose Composite and Paul Kane High School students that contain information on an Edmonton Gay and Lesbian Information Line and information on groups supporting abortion. Cards manufactured by the St. Albert's Pregnancy Help Association;...
- No sex is the safest sex. Hazelwood, Kim // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;7/19/93, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p26
States the Alberta school boards of Red Deer, County of Camrose and County of Lethbridge have voted to offer Teen-Ed as a supplement to or replacement for the liberal Alberta Education sex education program, which assumes many students will indulge in premarital sex. Teen-Ed encourages kids to...
- Surprising tips for sharpening your sexual skills. Haze, Dolores // Cosmopolitan;Feb1993, Vol. 214 Issue 2, p84
Gives tips on how to sharpen your sexual skills. How to intensify orgasms; Sex books and videos to help tune-up sexual techniques.
- Sex education for parents. // Children Today;Jul/Aug85, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p11
While the results of sexuality education programs for parents are not always tangible, educators and researchers agree that the enhanced family communication that often stems from participation in such programs does have an impact on children's sexual behavior.
- Conflict over sex education. // Commonweal;4/10/87, Vol. 114 Issue 8, p206
The New York City Board of Education voted to require every public school to implement a sex education program based on the revised curriculum, `Family Living Including Sex Education.' The Catholic Archdiocese of New York opposes the curriculum because it is value neutral, not teaching definite...
- Untitled. DeMoya, Dorothy; Begany, Timothy // RN;Jan93, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p77
Gives answers to questions relating to sex. Condoms for women; Improvement in semen quality during winter; Vaginal candidiasis as a possible sign of HIV infection; Early puberty; Improvement of male infertility by varicocele ligation.