Highland Spring sponsorship
- Five hires 20:20 to push celebrity reality TV show. // Precision Marketing;8/26/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 43, p3
Reports on the integrated online and mobile campaign initiated by Five to support the launch of reality television show "Commando VIP" in Great Britain. Appointment of advertising agency 20:20 London to handle a drive featuring a series of short video animations that show commando characters;...
- Verizon ties in with WB. Stanley, T.L. // Advertising Age;9/15/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 37, p4
The article reports on the advertising campaign tie-up between Verizon Wireless and the television program, "Smallville." The campaign will include on-air and print to online efforts. The campaign called Test Man will appear in a series of 30-second spots that invite Verizon customers to take...
- The Honda ad pitch that didn't happen. // Automotive News;8/30/2010, Vol. 85 Issue 6427, p30
The article presents information on a fictional advertising pitch for an upstart Japanese motorcycle manufacturer, Honda, which will be showcased in an episode of the television program "Mad Men" on August 22, 2010.
- Hawk Like an Egyptian. J.E. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/18/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 33, p6
Reports on the advertising campaign of Discovery Channel to promote its television program 'Nefertiti Resurrected.' Response of people of Washington to the advertising campaign of the television channel.
- The Real Reality TV. Janoff, Barry // Brandweek;3/14/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p39
Presents the TV advertising campaign for The Military Channel's reality show which features U.S. troops in combat. Tag line for the advertisement; Information on the advertising agency for the product.
- A Serious Sense of Humor. Siebert, T.W. // Adweek Southeast Edition;10/25/99, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p5
Reports on the advertisement to combat the reputation of the public television program `Washington Week in Review' for being too dry. Feature of the television spot; Television networks where the advertisements will appear.
- 'Last Ship' Promo Offers Hand Sanity To N.Y. Commuters. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;6/16/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 23, p36
The article discusses the promotion of the television action series "The Last Ship," which focuses on the crew of the U.S. Navy destroyer attempting to save the world from the pandemic virus, with TNT and Purell tasked with the promotion of the action series in New York.
- Marketers seem to have lost their voice in TV ads. // Marketing (00253650);5/29/2003, p48
When people thought it was safe to watch television without encountering dodgy grown-ups posing as children, they encountered the Evian TV advertisement by Euro RSCG Wnek Gosper, where adults lip-synching along to the television program 'We Will Rock You' is dubbed with the voices of infants in...
- UKTV Home unveils first brand push since relaunch. // Marketing Week;4/7/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 14, p9
The article reports on the launch of television network UKTV's first multi-platform advertising campaign for lifestyle channel Home which aims to teach do-it-yourself skills in Great Britain.