THE LITTLE BLACK BOOK OF VISUAL EFFECTS
- 'Movie Blockbusters' (Book). P.M. // Sight & Sound;Sep2003, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p31
Reviews the book 'Movie Blockbusters,' edited by Julian Stringer.
- The Movie Business (Book Review). Domingues, Larry // School Library Journal;Dec81, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p89
Reviews the book 'The Movie Business,' by David Lees and Stan Berkowitz.
- The Film Factory (Book). Whealler, Cynthia Johnson // Library Journal;3/15/1988, Vol. 113 Issue 5, p64
Reviews the book 'The Film Factory.'
- Gone Hollywood (Book Review). Smothers, John // Library Journal;10/15/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 18, p2233
Reviews the book 'Gone Hollywood,' by Christopher Finch and Linda Rosenkrantz.
- BY THE BOOKS. // Entertainment Weekly;Fall2000 Showbiz Special, Issue 565, p44
Reviews several books related to the motion picture industry.
- Also received. // Velvet Light Trap: A Critical Journal of Film & Television;Summer72, Issue 5, p44
A list of books received including "The Cinema of John Ford," by John Baxter, "Screening of the Sexes," by Parker Tyler, and "Francois Truffaut," by C. G. Crisp is provided.
- Motion Pictures: Making Cinema Magic (Book). Hastings, Jeffrey // School Library Journal;Sep2004, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p225
Reviews the book "Motion Pictures: Making Cinema Magic," by Gina De Angelis.
- Stamp of Approval. Gallagher, Charles R. // Film & History (03603695);Feb-Dec1997, Vol. 27 Issue 1-4, p137
Reviews the book "Sin and Censorship: The Catholic Church and the Motion Picture Industry," by Frank Walsch.
- ENGULFED (Book Review). Abbott, Charlotte; Gold, Sarah F.; Rotella, Mark // Publishers Weekly;6/25/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 26, p62
Reviews the book `Engulfed: The Death of Paramount Pictures and the Birth of Corporate Hollywood,' by Bernard F. Dick.