- EU 15. // Energy EU 25: EU Electricity & Gas Markets;2004, Vol. 1, p34
Provides information on the electric and natural gas supply industry in European Union countries. Austria; Belgium; Greece.
- NON-EU STATES IN EUROPE. // Energy EU 25: EU Electricity & Gas Markets;2004, Vol. 1, p151
Deals with the electric power and natural gas supply in European states who are not members of the European Union as of 2004. Norway; Switzerland.
- Natural Gas Deliveries to Residential Consumers, by State, 2002-2004. // Natural Gas Monthly;Jun2004, p29
Presents a chart depicting natural gas deliveries to residential consumers by state in the U.S. for the period 2002-2004.
- Nordic Countries. // Gas Deregulation Report Global;2002, Vol. 1, p103
Focuses on the energy industries in the five Nordic countries which include Norway and Denmark. Percentage of natural gas that was consumed by the five countries; Information on the main power sources in Sweden; Facts about the natural gas industry in Norway.
- Appendix C. List of Energy Plugs. // Monthly Energy Review;Apr2005, p173
Presents a number of Energy Plugs, which are synopses of products that have been released by the U.S. Energy Information Administration. Financial News for Independent Energy Companies; Annual Energy Outlook 2005; The Natural Gas Industry and Markets in 2003; Performance Profiles of Major Energy...
- Gas Industry in the Czech Republic. ZaplatIlek, Jan // Czech Business & Trade;2008, Issue 9/10, Special section p6
The article offers news briefs related to the gas and energy industries in Czech Republic. Several entities in the power industry are considering the construction of a natural gas-fuelled electricity source. The factors that played the supreme role in the fall of the gas consumption in the...
- Marketed Production of Natural Gas, by State and Federal Gulf of Mexico, 1999-2004. // Natural Gas Monthly;Jun2004, p16
Presents a chart depicting the marketed production of natural gas by state in the U.S. and including the federal Gulf of Mexico the period 1999-2004.
- Gross Withdrawals and Marketed Production of Natural Gas, by State and Federal Gulf of Mexico, February 2004. // Natural Gas Monthly;Jun2004, p18
Presents a chart depicting gross withdrawals and marketed production of natural gas in the U.S. and the Gulf of Mexico for February 2004.
- Natural Gas Deliveries to Commercial Consumers, by State, 2002-2004. // Natural Gas Monthly;Jun2004, p33
Presents a chart depicting natural gas deliveries to commercial consumers by state in the U.S. for the period 2002-2004.