Selected Current Books
- Prose illuminates solitary nature of Dante. Rubin, Merle // Christian Science Monitor;4/25/96, Vol. 88 Issue 105, pB1
Reviews the book `The Divine Comedy of Dante Alighieri,' edited and translated by Robert M. Durling.
- A Project for a Theatrical Presentation of The Divine Comedy of Dante Alighieri (Book). Young, Stark // New Republic;1/2/24, Vol. 37 Issue 474, p151
Reviews the book "A Project for a Theatrical Presentation of the Divine Comedy of Dante Alighieri," by Norman-Bel Geddes.
- The Immigrant Press. Lippmann, Walter // New Republic;4/26/22, Vol. 30 Issue 386, p259
Reviews the book "The Immigrant Press and Its Control," by Robert E. Park.
- The Immigrant Press and Its Control. G. C. T. // America;2/25/1922, Vol. 26 Issue 19, p451
The article reviews the book "The Immigrant Press and Its Control," by Robert E. Park.
- THE IMMIGRANT PRESS AND ITS CONTROL. // Journal of Social Forces;Nov1922, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p64
The article presents information on the book "The Immigrant Press and Its Control," by Robert E. Park. This book is particularly useful for the students of the immigration problem because it constitutes the 7th volume of the series of Americanization studies prepared under the direction of the...
- Further Reading/Internet Resources. // Angola;2008, p84
The sources cited within this issue are presented including "Angola: Anatomy of an Oil State," "Angola: Promises and Lies," and "The Fate of Africa."
- Selected Further Reading. // Britain Since the Seventies;2007, p227
The sources cited within the book "Britain Since the Seventies" are presented including "Edward Health," by J. Campbell, "A New Social Atlas of Britain," by Daniel Dorling and "Britain and the Cold War," by Sean Greenwood.
- Books. // African Business;Feb98, Issue 229, p43
Features several books which focus on Japan. Includes `The House of Nomura: The Inside Story of the World's Most Powerful Company,' by Al Alletzhauser; `Suiseki: The Japanese Art of Miniature Landscape Stones,' by Felix G. Rivera; `Sadahiko Nakamura's Selling Into Japan: Essential Steps for...
- Korea. Broderick, Kathy // Book Links;Jan1995, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p29
Lists books about North and South Korea. Includes `The Korean Cinderella,' by Shirley Climo and illustrated by Ruth Heller; `The Rabbit's Judgement,' by Suzanne Chowder Han and illustrated by Yumi Heo; `A Family in South Korea,' by Gwynneth Ashby.