- Young Adults' Choices for 1997. // Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy;Nov97, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p209
Presents the books included in the 1997 Young Adults' Choice list for young adults in the United States. Includes `Bearing Witness: Stories of the Holocaust,' selected by Hazel Rochman and Darlene Z. McCampbell; `The Bomb,' by Theodore Taylor; `The Hate Crime,' by Phyllis Karas.
- Girl goddesses: Stories of strength. Chance, Rosemary, // Emergency Librarian;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p54
Reviews books for young adults. Includes `Danger Game,' by Julie Lawson; `Evil Encounter,' by Sonia Levitin; `Eyes of a Stranger,' by Sharon E. Heisel.
- Adult books for young adults. Beauregard, Sue-Ellen; Zvirin, Stephanie // Booklist;4/15/95, Vol. 91 Issue 16, p1486
Reviews adult books for young adults. Includes `The Movement and the Sixties,' by Terry H. Anderson; `I've Got the Light of Freedom,' by Charles M. Payne; `Bob Marley,' by Adrian Boot and Chris Salewicz; `After Sorrow,' by Lady Borton.
- Best books for young adults, 1996. White, Billie Kaye; Allen, Christine // Booklist;3/15/96, Vol. 92 Issue 14, p1274
Presents a listing of best books for young adults for 1996 in various categories. `Slow Dance Heart Break Blues,' by Arnold Adoff; `Parallel Journeys,' by Eleanor Ayer, others; `Bearing Witness: Stories of the Holocaust,' edited by Hazel Rochman and Darlene Z. McCampbell; More.
- Paperbacks for young adults. Tait, Sue; Tyson, Christy // Emergency Librarian;Mar/Apr90, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p61
Reviews the paperbacks for young adults. `The Arizona Kid,' by Ron Koertge; `The Cats,' by Joan Phipson,' `The New Girl,' by R.L. Stine; `Silver,' by Norma Fox Mazer; More.
- Send for. // School Library Journal;Jun95, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p44
Features several literature for young adults. Includes Bank Street College's `1995 Children's Books of the Year'; Information on the 1995 Children's Book Week; `Regional Laboratory for Educational Improvement of the northeast & Islands' `Opportunity-to-Learn Standards: Questions & Answers.
- Books for youth. // Booklist;Aug96, Vol. 92 Issue 22, p1890
Presents various books for young adults. Includes `Behind the Crystal Ball,' by Anthony Aveni; `Buzz,' by Stephen Braun; `Sahara Unveiled,' by William Langewiesche.
- Paperbacks for YA. White, Valerie // Emergency Librarian;Jan/Feb93, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p61
Comments on a variety of books for young adults. `A Candidate for Murder,' by Joan Lowery Nixon; `Jack's Back,' by Norah McClintock; `Shadows on the Wall,' by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor.
- Adult books for young adults: Fiction. Jones, Trevelyn E.; Toth, Luann // School Library Journal;Sep96, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p239
Reviews several adult books recommended as reading materials for young adults in the United States. Includes `The Cure for Death by Lightning,' by Gail Anderson-Dargatz; `Maiden Voyage,' by Cynthia Bass; `Tell Me a Tale,' by James McEachin; `The Last of the Savages,' by Jay McInerney.