- Books for middle readers: Nonfiction. Sherman, Chris // Booklist;Jul95, Vol. 91 Issue 21, p1877
Reviews the books `Cowboys,' by Stewart Ross, and `Pirates,' by Stewart Ross.
- Yo-ho-ho and giddyap! // Publishers Weekly;9/11/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 37, p87
Focuses on the book `Cowboys' and `Pirates' both by Stewart Ross.
- Reference books & nonfiction series: multiple choice series. Daigneault, Audrey Irene // Library Talk;Sep/Oct95, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p52
Reviews the books `Structures That Changed the Way the World Looked,', `Pirates,' and `Cowboys.'
- Adult books: Nonfiction. Henderson, Jennifer // Booklist;12/15/96, Vol. 93 Issue 8, p706
Reviews the book `Pirates: Terror on the High Seas--From the Caribbean to South China Sea,' edited by David Cordingly.
- Pirates: Terror on the High Seas-- From the Caribbean to the South China Sea. Young, William F.; Hoffert, Barbara // Library Journal;2/1/1997, Vol. 122 Issue 2, p95
Reviews the book 'Pirates: Terror on the High Seas--From the Caribbean to the South China Sea,' edited by David Cordingly.
- Book reviews. Younce, E. // School Library Journal;Mar92, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p255
Reviews the book `Pirates,` by Rachel Wright.
- Forecasts: Children's books. Brown, Jennifer M.; Steinberg, Sybil // Publishers Weekly;12/22/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 52, p60
Reviews the book `Women Pirates: Eight Stories of Adventure,' by Myra Weatherly.
- Bookshelf. // Curriculum Administrator;Aug97, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p20
Reviews the book `Pirates.'
- FORECASTS: Children's Books. Roback, Diane; Brown, Jennifer M. // Publishers Weekly;8/2/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 31, p83
Reviews the book `Rabbit Pirates: A Tale of the Spinach Main,' by Judy Cox.