- Grades 5 & Up: Fiction. Fine, Jana R. // School Library Journal;Oct99, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p154
Reviews the book `Global Warning: Attack on the Pacific Rim!' by Nancy Mitchell.
- PHOTO BOOK: ANTARCTICA. // People;11/12/2007, Vol. 68 Issue 20, p64
The article reviews the book "Antarctica: The Global Warning," by Sebastian Copeland.
- Untitled. // Design Week;10/12/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p5
The article presents a publication designed by Form entitled "Global Warming". The 320-page book, written by former Guardian environment correspondent Paul Brown, will be used to inform businesses, politicians, and the public of the environmental situation brought by climate change. Form has...
- Winston of Churchill: One Bear's Battle Against Global Warning. Reilly, Laura // Resource Links;Dec2010, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p8
The article reviews the book "Winston of Churchill: One Bear's Battle Against Global Warning," by Jean Davies Okimoto and illustrated by Jeremiah Trammell.
- Earth's Water Crisis/Earth's Garbage Crisis/Rain Forest Destruction... // School Library Journal;Fall2007 Curriculum, Vol. 53, p46
This article presents reviews of the books "Earth's Water Crisis," by Rob Bowden, "Earth's Garbage Crisis," by Christiane Dorion, "Rain Forest Destruction," by Ewan McLeish, and "Global Warning," by Neil Morris.
- Protecting Our Planet. // Library Media Connection;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p88
The article reviews several books by Lorijo Metz including "What Can We Do About Global Warning," "What Can We Do About Invasive Species" and "What Can We Do About Trash and Recycling."
- CARBON SINKS AND CLIMATE CHANGE: FORESTS IN THE FIGHT AGAINST GLOBAL WARMING. Wasantha Athukorala, P. P. A. // Economic Analysis & Policy;2010, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p275
The article reviews the book "Carbon Sinks and Climate Change: Forests in the Fight Against Global Warming," by C. A. Hunt and Edward Elgar.
- Further Reading/Internet Resources. // Algeria;2008, p76
A list of books and Internet resources that explore Algeria is presented.
- Some Notable New Books, 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p182
No abstract available.