Faith, Reason & Earth History: A Paradigm of Earth and Biological Origins by Intelligent Design
- In the Beginning There Was No Sky (Book Review). Ray, Rebekah // School Library Journal;May87, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p94
Reviews the book 'In the Beginning There Was No Sky,' by Walter Wangerin Jr.
- How Life Began (Book). Lewis Hester, Denia // School Library Journal;Apr90, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p135
Reviews the book "How Life Began," by Rupert Matthews and illustrated by Colin Newman.
- Originality Throughout the Universe. Bergman, Jerry // Creation Research Society Quarterly;Summer2012, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p84
The article reviews the book "Originality Throughout the Universe," by Joseph Mastropaolo.
- Seven Days that Divide the World. Dobberpuhl, Del // Creation Research Society Quarterly;Fall2012, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p166
The article reviews the book "Seven Days That Divide the World" by John C. Lennox.
- The World Makers: Scientists of the Restoration and the Search for the Origins of the Earth. Conforti, Maria // Nuncius: Journal of the History of Science;2011, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p420
A review of the book "The World Makers: Scientists of the Restoration and the Search for the Origins of the Earth," by William Poole is presented.
- The Essential Earth. Pyle, Chris // Geography;Autumn2009, Vol. 94 Issue 3, p228
The article reviews the book "The Essential Earth," by Thomas H. Jordan and John Grotzinger.
- Mapping the Origins Debate: Six Models of the Beginning of Everything. Henderson, Allen // NSTA Recommends;2012, p1
The article reviews the book "Mapping the Origins Debate: Six Models of the Beginning of Everything" by Gerald Rau.
- Long-playing Records. Wood, John A. // Natural History;Apr81, Vol. 90 Issue 4, p56
Focuses on the importance of meteorites to research on the origin of the Earth. Clues from meteorites about the history of the Earth; Origins of meteorites; Impact of meteorite collisions with Earth.
- Formation of Earth. Bowler, Sue // New Scientist;12/14/96, Vol. 152 Issue 2060, Inside Science p1
Provides information on how the Earth was formed. Start of life on Earth about 3,5000 million years ago; Formation of the Earth from the Solar Nebula of hydrogen and helium; Shaping of the planets as a result of collisions between planetesimal; Formation of the Earth's layered structure. ...