- Whose Divine Right? Kavanaugh, John // America;9/16/2002, Vol. 187 Issue 7, p24
Reviews the book 'The War on Terrorism and the Terror of God,' by Lee Griffith.
- The War on Terrorism and the Terror of God/ When Religion Becomes Evil (Book). Griffith, Lee; Kimball, Charles // Christian Century;12/4/2002, Vol. 119 Issue 25, p28
Reviews two books on theology. 'The War on Terrorism and the Terror of God,' by Lee Griffith; 'When Religion Becomes Evil,' by Charles Kimball.
- A Match Made In History. Winston, Kimberly // Publishers Weekly;3/25/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 12, pS14
Focuses on several books pairing religion and politics, following the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the U.S. Overview of 'Unholy War: Terror in the Name of Islam,' by John Esposito; Background of 'The War on Terrorism and the Terror of God,' by Lee Griffith; Response of evangelical...
- Scott Paper Ltd. restructuring like its U.S. parent. // Pulp & Paper;Jul95, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p19
Reports on Scott Paper Co. subsidiary, Scott Paper Ltd.'s restructuring. Role of chief executive officer Lee Griffith; Staff cuts; Planned relocation of offices from Vancouver to Toronto; Productivity improvements.
- LEE GRIFFITHS. Bourjaily, Phil // Field & Stream;Jul2011, Vol. 116 Issue 3, p68
The article offers insights from Lee Griffiths, an engraver master in the Firearms Engravers Guild of America, on the art of gun engraving.
- Bookshelf. // Conscience: The News Journal of Catholic Opinion;Summer2011, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p47
The article reviews several books including "God is Subversive: Talking Peace in a Time of Empire," by Lee Griffith, "Habits of Change: An Oral History of American Nuns," by Carole Garibaldi Rogers, and "Reproductive Health and Human Rights: The Way Forward," edited by Laura Reichenbach and...
- Herpes (Book). Beatty, William K. // Library Journal;11/15/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 19, p2157
Reviews the book 'Herpes: The Love Bug; Facts and Fears,' by Ivan Gulas and Lee Griffiths.
- The Politics of Terrorism (Book Review). Frankel, Norman // Library Journal;10/1/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 17, p2105
Reviews the book 'The Politics of Terrorism,' edited and introduced by Michael Stohl.
- Remembering D-day. Rowe, Dan // Quill & Quire;Jan2004, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p18
The article informs that in addition to the usual assortment of seasonal selections about gardening and personal finance, topics like same-sex marriage and the fate of Ontario's hydro system are covered in this spring's non-fiction titles. Stewart Bell, the national security reporter for the...