- The Terror Factory: Inside the FBI's Manufactured War on Terrorism. Claussen, Dane S. // Journalism History;Spring2013, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p58
The article reviews the book "The Terror Factory: Inside the FBIâ€™s Manufactured War on Terrorism," by Trevor Aaronson.
- THE TERROR FACTORY Inside the FBI's Manufactured War on Terrorism. // Kirkus Reviews;11/1/2012, Vol. 80 Issue 21, p90
The article reviews the book "The Terror Factory: Inside the FBI's Manufactured War on Terrorism," by Trevor Aaronson.
- The Terror Factory: Inside the FBI's Manufactured War on Terrorism. // Publishers Weekly;10/15/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 42, p53
A review of the book "The Terror Factory: Inside the FBI's Manufactured War on Terrorism," by Trevor Aaronson is presented.
- The sting still stings a bit. Wilkes, Tim // State Government News;May94, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p32
Presents the author's feelings about the US Federal Bureau of Investigation's (FBI) sting operations. Background on the author's experience with the FBI's Operation Lost Trust sting operation; Sting's impact on the South Carolina state legislature and legislators.
- I POSED AS A COMMUNIST FOR THE FBI. Cvetic, Matt; Martin, Pete // Saturday Evening Post;7/29/1950, Vol. 223 Issue 5, p30
In this article, the author features his experience in posing as a Communist to undercover for the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The author recalls his encounters with the Communist Party. Some strategies used by the author to infiltrate the Communists are...
- True lives revealed. Hilton, Alicia // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Oct2003, Vol. 116 Issue 10, p32
Presents information on being an undercover agent (UCA) in the U.S. Details of the process of creating a false identity; Discussion on the moral, ethical and legal difficulties that a UCA encounters; Types of weapons and equipment used by U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation agents; Importance...
- The Stung. Hoekstra, Steven J. // Progressive;Sep84, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p46
Comments on the report 'FBI Undercover Operations,' by the U.S. Subcommittee on Civil and Constitutional Rights led by Don Edwards. Undercover operation of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) on John DeLorean; Effects of FBI stings.
- The FBI, COINTELPRO-WHITE HATE, and the Decline of Ku Klux Klan Organizations in Alabama, 1964-1971. Drabble, John // Alabama Review;Jan2008, Vol. 61 Issue 1, Special section p3
The article provides information about the Counterintelligence Program (COINTELRPO)-WHITE HATE of the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and its role in the decline of Ku Klux Klan organizations in Alabama from 1964 to 1971. On September 2, 1964, the FBI launched a program that sought to...
- Lighting the Terrorist Fuse. Feffer, John // Foreign Policy in Focus;12/14/2010, p3
This article discusses the effort of the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to prevent terrorism in the country. It reflects on three cases of suspected terrorists who planned bombings. The article criticizes the FBI for conducting undercover operations to make successful entrapment of...