- GLOBAL BABY GIRLS. // Kirkus Reviews;7/1/2013, Vol. 81 Issue 13, p10
The article reviews the book "Global Baby Girls" from Global Fund for Children.
- GLOBAL BABY GIRLS. // Kirkus Reviews;11/15/2013 Best Books, p54
The article reviews the book "Global Baby Girl."
- Global Baby Girls. // Publishers Weekly;1/28/2013, Vol. 260 Issue 4, p177
A review of the board book "Global Baby Girls," published by the nonprofit Global Fund for Children, is presented, featuring photographs of babies from around the world.
- Where are the missing Chinese girls? // Women's International Network News;Summer91, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p60
Focuses on suspicions that five percent of all infant girls born in China are unaccounted for. Preferential for male infants; Gender gap concerns; Social issues; Trends in ultrasound testing.
- Birth Announcement. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);7/16/2008, Vol. 136 Issue 29, p2A
The article announces the birth of Alexandria Fae Burns, daughter of couple Josh and Jennifer Burns of Burnet, Texas.
- World's 7 billionth baby born in tiny Indian village. // South Asian Post;11/3/2011, p20
The article announces the birth of a girl child named Nargis in Uttar Pradesh's Mal village in India, who was declared as the seven billionth baby of the world based on the law of probability and an intricate set of calculations by the United Nations (UN).
- It's a girl! // Edgewood Enterprise (TX);6/14/2007, Vol. 100 Issue 24, p3
Two photographs of newborn baby girls Finlee Rae Phillips and Alexius LaSha is presented, along with information of the babies.
- It's A Girl! // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);6/22/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p4
A photograph of baby girl Jadeyn Makell Swafford is presented.
- New Arrivals. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);5/26/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p3
The article offers information on the newborn infants in May 2010 in Texas such as baby boy Dax Riggins Rogers who was born on May 14 in Whitney and baby girl Brenlie Caye Williams who was born on May 5 in Waco.