- End the Silence: Stop the Bullying. Mandell, Phyllis Levy; Jennifer; Ralston // School Library Journal;May2005, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p52
Reviews the electronic book "End the Silence: Stop the Bullying."
- Bullying interventions in schools: Six basic approaches. McKay-Brown, Lisa // Youth Studies Australia;Sep2011, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p7
The article reviews the book "Bullying Interventions in Schools: Six Basic Approaches," by Ken Rigby.
- The Method of SharedConcern: A Positive Approach to Bullying in Schools. Walton, Gerald // Canadian Journal of Education;2013, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p454
No abstract available.
- Bullying Resource for Parents and Teachers. Crosby, James W. // Communique (0164775X);2010, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p34
The article reviews the book "Children and Bullying: How Parents and Educators Can Reduce Bullying at School," by Ken Rigby.
- BOOKS. Headley, Sue // Youth Studies Australia;Jun2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p58
Presents several books for youth. `Help Yourself: Move Out of Anxiety and Depression,' by H. A. H. Rowe; `Stop the Bullying: A Handbook for Schools,' by K. Rigby; `Blackwell Handbook on Adolescence,' edited by G. R. Adams and M. Berzonsky.
- resources for educators. Barlow, Dudley // Education Digest;Feb2008, Vol. 73 Issue 6, p77
The article presents a series of book reviews, including "Cyber Bullying: Bullying in the Digital Age," by Robin M. Kowalski, Susan P. Limber, and Patricia W. Agatston, "Negligence: What Principals Need to Know About Avoiding Liability," by Todd A. DeMitchell, and Children and Bullying: How...
- Bullying in Schools and What to Do About It. Jean, Carole // Family Matters;Spring/Summer96 Australia, Issue 45, p52
The article presents information about the book "Bullying in Schools and What to Do About It," by Ken Rigby. The issue of bullying in schools, although long present, has only recently become an issue of research, concern and action. This book is both practical and academic in focus, and is...
- Book notes. // Family Matters;2011, Issue 88, p78
The article reviews several books including "Bullying Intervention in Schools: Six Basic Approaches," by Ken Rigby, "The New Manhood: The Handbook for a New Kind of Man," by Steve Biddulph, and "Community Safety in Australian Indigenous Communities: Service Providers' Perceptions," by Matthew...
- HOW SAFE ARE YOU AT SCHOOL? // Dolly;Apr2010, Issue 473, p46
This article examines the security of schools in Australia. It notes the rising incidents of violence in Australian schools since the February 2010 fatal stabbing of 12-year-old Elliott Fletcher at a school. According to counsellor Louise RÃ©mond, there is a possible link to a person's...