- Economic Justice. Burgess-Jackson, Keith // Social Theory & Practice;Summer99, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p337
The article reviews the book "Economic Justice," by Stephen Nathanson.
- An Eye for an Eye? (Book). Broderick, John // Library Journal;11/1/1987, Vol. 112 Issue 18, p106
Reviews the book 'An Eye for an Eye: The Morality of Punishing by Death,' by Stephen Nathanson.
- The Ideal of Rationality (Book). Kolenda, Konstantin // Humanist;Jan/Feb87, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p38
Reviews the book "The Ideal of Rationality: A Defense, Within Reason" by Stephen Nathanson.
- Civilian Immunity, Supreme Emergency, and Moral Disaster. Primoratz, Igor // Journal of Ethics;Dec2011, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p371
Any plausible position in the ethics of war and political violence in general will include the requirement of protection of civilians (non-combatants, common citizens) against lethal violence. This requirement is particularly prominent, and particularly strong, in just war theory. Some adherents...
- The Politics of Terrorism (Book Review). Frankel, Norman // Library Journal;10/1/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 17, p2105
Reviews the book 'The Politics of Terrorism,' edited and introduced by Michael Stohl.
- Remembering D-day. Rowe, Dan // Quill & Quire;Jan2004, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p18
The article informs that in addition to the usual assortment of seasonal selections about gardening and personal finance, topics like same-sex marriage and the fate of Ontario's hydro system are covered in this spring's non-fiction titles. Stewart Bell, the national security reporter for the...
- The Terrorists (Book Review). Frankel, Norman // Library Journal;5/1/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 9, p1063
Reviews the book 'The Terrorists: Their Weapons, Leaders and Tactics,' by Christopher Dobson and Ronald Payne.
- Terror and Apocalypse: Psychological Currents of History (Book). Adams, Kenneth Alan // Journal of Psychohistory;Summer2003, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p91
Reviews the book "Terror and Apocalypse: Psychological Currents of History," Volume II, edited by Jerry S. Piven, Paul Ziolo and Henry W. Lawton.
- Terrorism and the Media (Book). Cooper, Gloria // Columbia Journalism Review;Jan/Feb87, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p60
Reviews the book "Terrorism and the Media," published by the Overseas Press Club.