- Fundamentalism/Globalization/Terrorism. Fazioli, Carol // School Library Journal;Jul2011, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p113
The article reviews several children's books, including "Fundamentalism," by Sean Connolly, "Globalization," by Harriet McGregor, and "Terrorism," by Alex Woolf.
- Living with AIDS and HIV. Oriel, J. D. // British Journal of Psychiatry;May88, Vol. 152, p733
The article reviews the book "Living With AIDS and HIV," by David Miller.
- AIDS and HIV/Refugees/Human Trafficking Around the World. Kochel, Marcia // School Library Journal;Jun2011, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p143
The article reviews the books "AIDS and HIV," by Katie Dicker, "Refugees," by Cath Senker, and "Human Trafficking Around the World," by Kaye Stearman, all in the Global Issues Series.
- Sisterhood Is Global (Book). Mozenter, Frada L. // Library Journal;11/15/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 19, p2159
Reviews the book 'Sisterhood Is Global: The International Women's Movement Anthology.'
- What your patients may be reading. Gann, Robert // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);2/13/1988, Vol. 296 Issue 6620, p493
Reviews the books 'The Condom Book,' by Jane Everett and Walter D. Glanze; 'Living With AIDS and HIV,' by David Miller and 'Safe Sex,' by Claire Rayner.
- Globalization (Book). Harrod, Jeffrey // European Journal of Development Research;Jun98, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p247
Reviews the book 'Globalization: Critical Reflections,' edited by James H. Mittelman.
- Demystifying Globalization (Book Review). Engwall, Lars // Enterprise & Society (Oxford University Press / USA);Jun2001, Vol. 2 Issue 2
Reviews the book 'Demystifying Globalization,' edited by Colin Hay and David Marsh.
- Sisterhood Is Global (Book). Baird, Lauren // Women's Studies Quarterly;Fall/Winter2000, Vol. 28 Issue 3/4, p361
Reviews the book `Sisterhood Is Global: The International Women's Movement Anthology' compiled, edited, introduced and with a preface by Robin Morgan.
- Theories of Globalization. Daghie, Teodora-Maria // Central European Journal of International & Security Studies;Sep2016, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p187
No abstract available.